Unpopular Media Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we have one of these in the music and video game forums, I thought we should start one in here.

All of Lost's seasons were good, as was the finale.

Firefly isn't that good.

Could never understand the hype around The Big Bang Theory. I tried watching one episode but changed the channel within about 5 minutes of watching it.

Don't think that's an unpopular media opinion around these parts. Fits if we're talking about the general public though.

My turn - HIMYM's finale was good and the seasons after 5, whilst not quite as good as the first four, were still good quality television.

NCIS & NCIS: Los Angeles are both good shows. They should've pulled the plug on It's Always Sunny after season 8. First two seasons of Breaking Bad are boring. The Seinfeld finale was great.

Don't think that's an unpopular media opinion around these parts. Fits if we're talking about the general public though.

My turn - HIMYM's finale was good and the seasons after 5, whilst not quite as good as the first four, were still good quality television.

I never watched HIMYM regularly (saw an episode one night one time) and I predicted that the narrator bloke who is looking for a wife would end up with Robyn. I could see it coming from miles away.

Hated Avatar (James Cameron film).
I'll raise you one.

I've never seen Avatar :p But from what I've heard, it's not that good, it was just the 3D and special effects that were amazing.

I'll raise you one.

I've never seen Avatar :p But from what I've heard, it's not that good, it was just the 3D and special effects that were amazing.
Agreed, and the storyline was so typical of a romcom, that you knew what was going to happen.

Boy meets girl, they can't be together due to being from different species (families), so he goes against his families wishes and they end up together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could not stand popular, highly rated movies 'American Hustle', '40-Year-Old Virgin' and '500 Days of Summer'.

At the other end of the scale, I loved the Tom Green movie 'Freddy Got Fingered'.

Agreed, and the storyline was so typical of a romcom, that you knew what was going to happen.

Boy meets girl, they can't be together due to being from different species (families), so he goes against his families wishes and they end up together.

The plot was so predictable (probably because we've seen it a thousand times before). About 5 minutes into the movie you could already tell how it was going to end.

When he first got put into their world and was able to run it was obvious that he was going to become one of them, fall in love with one of their women and have to save them from the evil humans. It was kind of funny to watch all the predictions I made about the movie come true. It was that formulaic.

The plot was so predictable (probably because we've seen it a thousand times before). About 5 minutes into the movie you could already tell how it was going to end.

When he first got put into their world and was able to run it was obvious that he was going to become one of them, fall in love with one of their women and have to save them from the evil humans. It was kind of funny to watch all the predictions I made about the movie come true. It was that formulaic.

Its pretty much the Pocahontas story with Alien species. I enjoyed it though.

Have never watched a 'reality show' and I never will, and I am very suspect of people that do.

Have no idea why people watch bogan empty vessel shows about cooking, cars, renovations, dancing, singing, etc

It's quite repellent

Could never understand the hype around The Big Bang Theory. I tried watching one episode but changed the channel within about 5 minutes of watching it.

Exactly the same with this, but probably even more so with Modern Family.

Hot Mexican lady probably not quite enough to call it a good show imo. Everything else is terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back