Unpopular Media Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Fury Road.

9201_10156829039870438_1801403216315735099_n.jpg

With the amount CGI used, there's no genuine reason why it couldn't be filmed in Australia as originally intended. It's not an Australian movie.

The IMDB boards apparently being a cesspool of unsavoury posting is one of the greatest myths I've ever encountered, and I miss them.

I agree there. The IMDB Boards were useful if you were confused with a movie ending as one example, you could see if others felt the same way. Like a few months ago I saw Annabelle Creation, and found some things about the ending perplexing. If IMDB still had their boards I would no doubt have had my queries answered, but alas I still don't have an explanation.

The IMDB boards apparently being a cesspool of unsavoury posting is one of the greatest myths I've ever encountered, and I miss them.
I think the movie ones were okay, the boards relating to individuals, mainly women and child actors, did have some ordinary stuff.

Having said that, they could have upped their moderation.

I think the movie ones were okay, the boards relating to individuals, mainly women and child actors, did have some ordinary stuff.

Having said that, they could have upped their moderation.

Don't think I ever went on them.

Fact is and has been proven, there was no better place to to go when you wanted to talk s**t and read about obscure and old films.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fury Road.

9201_10156829039870438_1801403216315735099_n.jpg

With the amount CGI used, there's no genuine reason why it couldn't be filmed in Australia as originally intended. It's not an Australian movie.

People going "IT'S AUSTRALIAN!!" was rather annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back