Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked all the Transformers movies thus far, and I reckon this will be no different. People except a bit too much from a movie that is based on a toyline about autonomous robots who transform into various vehicles. The product placement is a bit s**t but it's a good popcorn flick that excites those who grew up playing with the toys.

I will say that Grimlock looked huge (Optimus was riding him) in the trailer, but looked cool nonetheless.

Why does it look terrible?
Wahlberg in slow motion. :eek:

Optimus riding Grimlock. :eek::eek:

It's Michael Bay, so it's pretty much the same film. It will probably have another freeway car chase and scenes where you can't work out who is fighting who. Popcorn films that are good TV films if you were a Transformers tragic like I was. :oops:

Michael Bay hits back at Hugo Weaving over Transformers
Weaving joined a long line of actors who have bemoaned their experiences working on Transformers – others include Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox – when he made his fateful comments. "It was one of the only things I've ever done where I had no knowledge of it, I didn't care about it, I didn't think about it," he told the Collider blog. "They wanted me to do it. In one way, I regret that bit. I don't regret doing it, but I very rarely do something if it's meaningless. It was meaningless to me, honestly. I don't mean that in any nasty way.

"My link to that and to Michael Bay is so minimal," Weaving continued. "I have never met him. I was never on set. I've seen his face on Skype. I know nothing about him, really. I just went in and did it. I never read the script. I just have my lines, and I don't know what they mean. That sounds absolutely pathetic! I've never done anything like that in my life. It's hard to say any more about it than that, really."

Fox was fired from the most recent Transformers film, 2011's Dark of the Moon, after comparing the director to Hitler. Bay's typically robust response was to replace her with an underwear model, Britain's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and issue a withering tirade. "Well, that's Megan Fox for you," he said. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'OK Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it.'

"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in Armageddon. Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did Transformers – and then he exploded. Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers."

LOL.

I'm hoping Bay actually utilizes Grimlock, not just teasing his inclusion only to have a meaningless role to play a la Shockwave.

That appears to be Galvatron as well. Some decent elements in this that has definately sparked my interest, but I've also been left disappointed before with the trash Bay dished up in the last two films.

This better deliver. Just leave the useless human stories to the side and let s**t get real between the actual Transformers.

And he's also going to be giving us TMNT in August this year. I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Wahlberg in slow motion. :eek:

Optimus riding Grimlock. :eek::eek:

It's Michael Bay, so it's pretty much the same film. It will probably have another freeway car chase and scenes where you can't work out who is fighting who. Popcorn films that are good TV films if you were a Transformers tragic like I was. :oops:

LOL.

i agree Optimus riding Grimlock is stupid! lol
but i still hold out hope that this will be alot better than the previous 2 movies

I'm hoping Bay actually utilizes Grimlock, not just teasing his inclusion only to have a meaningless role to play a la Shockwave.

That appears to be Galvatron as well. Some decent elements in this that has definately sparked my interest, but I've also been left disappointed before with the trash Bay dished up in the last two films.

This better deliver. Just leave the useless human stories to the side and let s**t get real between the actual Transformers.

And he's also going to be giving us TMNT in August this year. I'm afraid. Very afraid.

definitely has the same alternate mode of a cannon, got me full excited :D

definitely has the same alternate mode of a cannon, got me full excited :D

Yes the moment I saw it I thought Galvatron. Straight away. It does also appear that Optimus has his chest blown out. I know he's already 'died' and been revived like 8 times already in these films, but if they're going down the Galvatron path then perhaps same applies for Rodimus.

Time will tell I guess. But surely this can't be worse than Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon. Pure trash that was.

Grimlock looks insanely good. The riding thing does look like a bit of a gimmick but c'mon man Optimus is wielding a sword and Grimlock is growling, it's gotta be good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Kit Harrington in GOT but I think they have overrated his box office drawing potential for Pompeii.
It's directed by Paul W.S Anderson, so everybody really famous probably turned down the role, knowing the movie would be s**t :D

don't think it will be any good, none of his are but most have great trailers

and don't really think he's the best in Hollywood or anywhere near it

i like him, but don't think he's the best

Hmmmm.... Should have stuck harder to my instincts.

Not the greatest trailer I've ever seen, but I think there's enough there to get people interested. There's no way you can do that story seriously, so the light-tone is a must. It can still have the serious/sentimental moments, like it looks like it has, but it has to be fun first and foremost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back