Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Walwa 9pt a win will be greatly deserved for Walwa boys & so sad seeing Bullioh slide away

Cudgewa by 17

Tumba by 30

A win for any club will not change the ladder order.

Think cudgy or feds will be trying this weekend or trying to just get through with no injurys for the final against each other in 2 weeks time

TIPS THIS WEEK
Tumba by 27pts over Corryong
Feds by 14pts over Cudgie
Walwa to cap off a good season by 19pts over Bullioh
Team of the year up shortly

TEAM OF THE YEAR 2015
B. Z.Stevens [T] J.Cleven [Cud] J.Carkeet [Cud]

H.B. D.Aurthers [Cud] J.Collins [Feds] A.Hill. [Feds]

C. A.Williams [Feds] E.Nicholas [Corry] Turner [T]

H.F. D.McCarthy [W] B.Carey [T] J.Jarvis [Feds]

F. J.Bailey [Cud] B.Ohlin [Feds] B.McEvoy [Cud]

FOLL. A.Cleven Cud] M.Pynapples [Cud] Post [T]

INTER- B.Lowe [Corry] C.Bosman [W] Osmotherly [Bull] J.Curran [Bull]
Whitehead [T] J.Vinge [Cud]

COACH-P.Dean [Bull] Capt- A.Hill
Runner-Allforfooty Team Manager-Toecutter
Well that's it guys we will see how many I got rite when the league announces their side

TEAM OF THE YEAR 2015

Well that's it guys we will see how many I got rite when the league announces their side

Chopper lucky if you have more than 8 in your Team of the year.

Jarvis has not even kicked 10 goals for year?
Bailey picked forward pocket and played back all year?
Dean coached 5 wins from 14?
and your centre line really???

Chopper lucky if you have more than 8 in your Team of the year.

Jarvis has not even kicked 10 goals for year?
Bailey picked forward pocket and played back all year?
Dean coached 5 wins from 14?
and your centre line really???
Beer Pig which 8 players? You don't have to kick 10gls to make team of the year and don't you think Bailey is capable of playing down forward just because he has been playing down back for cudgie and what's wrong with the centre line

Good on ya chop for havin a crak. A few players in there I don't agree with BUT at least youre havin a go !!! Lota fellas are happy to sit back and hack on ya when they should be having a go as well. just my opinion.

TEAM OF THE YEAR 2015

I'm not going to pick apart your team of the year as it's your opinion but are you able to co give us an idea of your thought process behind picking Peter Dean as Coach of the Year?

I'm not going to pick apart your team of the year as it's your opinion but are you able to co give us an idea of your thought process behind picking Peter Dean as Coach of the Year?
Thought Jack Neil would be your choice for coach of the year Chopper? Feds were an also ran last year and this year they are a big chance to go all the way.

Fruit the reason I picked P.Dean is because I've listen to all the coach's speak and he comes across as the better speaker.I would of named B.Carey as coach but I don't believe in playing coach's and that's my opinion only, playing coach's don't see everything that is going on in the game and rely on the bloke running the bench to follow his instructions .Anyway the coach is picked by the coach's in the league and it usually goes to the coach who finishes on top and some of the players I have named in the team of the year I know won't get picked but what I've tried to do is name at least 2 players from the bottom 3 sides that I believe are worthy of been in that team.It would be good to see Walwa's coach get named because they are the most improved side in the comp but success is measured by where you finish on the ladder and remember sport is the only profession where s**t rolls up hill so to speak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fruit the reason I picked P.Dean is because I've listen to all the coach's speak and he comes across as the better speaker.I would of named B.Carey as coach but I don't believe in playing coach's and that's my opinion only, playing coach's don't see everything that is going on in the game and rely on the bloke running the bench to follow his instructions .Anyway the coach is picked by the coach's in the league and it usually goes to the coach who finishes on top and some of the players I have named in the team of the year I know won't get picked but what I've tried to do is name at least 2 players from the bottom 3 sides that I believe are worthy of been in that team.It would be good to see Walwa's coach get named because they are the most improved side in the comp but success is measured by where you finish on the ladder and remember sport is the only profession where s**t rolls up hill so to speak

you don't like player/coaches but picked Peter Dean? what his 10 games played don't count?

you don't like player/coaches but picked Peter Dean? what his 10 games played don't count?
Beer Pig I said I don't believe in playing coach's not that I don't like them, that's why in my team he is a non-playing coach, and give the guy some credit to still be playing seniors at his age is great.Anyway what 8 players do you agree with?

THIS IS MY TEAM

B. Fenton C.Tyrell Z.Stevens
H.B, Allforfooty J.Cleven Toecutter
C.Williams P,DEAN D.Aurthers
H.F. Little Pig Bush Pig Cordial Pig
F. Fat Pig BEER PIG J.Piglet
FOLL- Tall Pig Wild Bore Chopper
INTER- THE 3 LITTLE PIGS
COACH-BEER PIG
tip this week tumba by 29pts

THIS IS MY TEAM

B. Fenton C.Tyrell Z.Stevens
H.B, Allforfooty J.Cleven Toecutter
C.Williams P,DEAN D.Aurthers
H.F. Little Pig Bush Pig Cordial Pig
F. Fat Pig BEER PIG J.Piglet
FOLL- Tall Pig Wild Bore Chopper
INTER- THE 3 LITTLE PIGS
COACH-BEER PIG
tip this week tumba by 29pts

Little Joe room for you on the bench if you train hard otherwise the Big Bad Wolf will beat you.

TEAM OF THE YEAR 2015

Here Chop I think we have 9 or 10 not 8 the same.
anyway I think your centreline is past its used by date they still get plenty as they're good old footballers but not the best in the business any more.

B. Stevens(T) Rijinbeek (C) Lezius (CU)

HB. Bosman (W) Colins(F) Baily(CU)

C. Aurthers (CU) Allbers(CU) A.Hill (F)V Capt

HF. McCarthy (W) Carey(T) Hall (CU)

F. Deery Capt (CU) Mcevoy(CU) Winnel(T)

Foll. A Cleven (CU) M Pynapples(CU) J Curran (B)

Bench. C Reid (B) Turner(T) Post (T) McNamara (C)

Coach: Jack Neil ( first year coach has done well)
Runner:Little Joe
Water boys: 3 little pigs

A.Hill League medal

FB. B.Low (c). J.Carkeek(cu). C.Ried (b)
HB. J.Collins (f) J.Cleven(cu) D.Arthurs (cu)
C. J.Turner (t) M.Pynapples (cu) C.Winter(t)
HF A.Hill(f) B.Carey(t) A.Rijenbeck(c)
FF B.Hall(cu) B.Ohlin(f) B.Mcevoy(cu)

RK A.Cleven(cu). INTER
Rr M.Mcnamarra(c). B.Allbers(cu)
R. D. Mcarthy(w). D.Harding(w)
J.Niel(f)
E.Nicholas(c). Coach B.Carey

Beer pig I think you mite have about 14 players the same and Turner is only 20yrs old and the other 2 get plenty of the footy so age has nothing to do with it unless you want to pick an under 25 side then we would both be loosing a few players.
And little joe I hope i'm changing in the forward pocket along side beer pig and all his cousins

TIPS THIS WEEK
With Bullioh having one of their worst season this year will look at rebuilding for next season,carn't see them getting over tumba on Saturday. Both clubs will be bringing back a few players, with rain forcast for Saturday and the game played at tumba, tumba by 15pts.
I think the leagues medal will be between these 3 players
1.D Arthurs [cud]
2.A.Hill [f]
3.Turner [t]

tip this week is Tumbarumba, bullioh showed promise earlier in the year but have really fallen away badly in the 2nd half and look like they don't even want to be there I reckon tumba might pants them by 8 goals plus, my tip for the league medal

1. A Hill, feds
2. D Mccarthey, Walwa
3. J Curran, Bullioh

Smokies M Hill, Feds and E Nicholas Corryong is a proven vote getter.

Tip for this weekend, can't see it happening but wouldn't be suprised if bullioh get over tumba, but in saying that tumba should win and win easy.
As for the league b&f: M Hill, M macnamarra or M Pynapples
Coach of the year: J Neil
Have heard some whispers over the last couple weeks to next years coaching jobs- Adian? (from bullioh)whitehead to cudgewa, Lezius ass coach at jindera, Deery to coach Wodonga saints, Macnamarra to coach Corryong.

Tip for this weekend, can't see it happening but wouldn't be suprised if bullioh get over tumba, but in saying that tumba should win and win easy.
As for the league b&f: M Hill, M macnamarra or M Pynapples
Coach of the year: J Neil
Have heard some whispers over the last couple weeks to next years coaching jobs- Adian? (from bullioh)whitehead to cudgewa, Lezius ass coach at jindera, Deery to coach Wodonga saints, Macnamarra to coach Corryong.

Kind of thinking Bullioh for a win in this dead rubber final but rip it up em Tumba
Tumba 6-8 goals

Spectators be more interest in the 2nds game.

Whiteheads bringing Kouta, SOS and big Lance too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back