Play Nice USA President Donald Trump -Game On

Remove this Banner Ad

Make America Skate Again.

Happy birthday Timmy.
69063478.jpg

There's murmurs the golden shower stuff is a 4chan troll. Brilliant if true
.....And more than half the bunny's here duly jumped up and believed the bullshit cos it fits their 'theory's' on Trump.
Honestly the brain dead unwilling to think and question are welcome to the asylum that the legacy media have created the rest of us are awake to the relentless propaganda.

I don't know you from a bar of soap, but why do I picture you as a 16 yr old wearing camouflage clothes, with a gun fetish ?
And i picture you as someone weak and ineffective to interact with such childish shyte .

So I am either a troll or stupid and I am lacking in self awareness.

Thank you faceless internet person for being able to psychoanalyse me on the basis of just a few words.

You should bottle your talent and sell it you'd make bazillions.

I love you Only Forwards. Moreover, I believe you have great self-awareness. But implying that we should pursue a relationship with Communist China over our natural Western ally is ... "either trolling or stupid".

.....And more than half the bunny's here duly jumped up and believed the bullshit cos it fits their 'theory's' on Trump.
Honestly the brain dead unwilling to think and question are welcome to the asylum that the legacy media have created the rest of us are awake to the relentless propaganda.
Relax max everyone knew it was unverified but it was friggin hilarious anyway.
Having a laugh over it doesn't mean anyone believed it.

Last edited:
I'm just shocked to discover there is a sexual perversion the Left actually don't like!
biljana_djurdjevic_serbia_pain.jpg here is some of John Podesta's 'art' that conveniently gets ignored by the legacy media ( Podesta is/was Clintons campaign manager)

I hear you. If there's one thing I can't stand about the brain dead, it's their lack of willingness to think

I love you Only Forwards. Moreover, I believe you have great self-awareness. But implying that we should pursue a relationship with Communist China over our natural Western ally is ... "either trolling or stupid".
We already have a relationship with China; they're one of our largest, if not the largest, trading partners and we've steadily been improving diplomatic relations with them for years now.

Relax max everyone knew it was unverified but it was friggin hilarious anyway.
Having a laugh over it doesn't mean anyone believed it.
So it's funny to you that the media worldwide is so willing to distort and outright lie to their audience ? you have a strange way of looking at this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already have a relationship with China; they're one of our largest, if not the largest, trading partners and we've steadily been improving diplomatic relations with them for years now.
Ah yeah the trade argument, it doesn't matter if we are dealing with a country who pollutes it's own country to the point of it nearly being unlivable not to mention the human rights violations as long as we make a buck it's all fine.

kangaspurs so willing to take a high moral ground when it suits him then fails when it comes to an actual reality as opposed to leftist propoganda.

Ah yeah the trade argument, it doesn't matter if we are dealing with a country who pollutes it's own country to the point of it nearly being unlivable not to mention the human rights violations as long as we make a buck it's all fine.

kangaspurs so willing to take a high moral ground when it suits him then fails when it comes to an actual reality as opposed to leftist propoganda.
Haha what? I actually agree with your first comment, so perhaps you shouldn't jump to conclusions, you just make yourself look the fool.

I was just pointing out that we already have a relationship with China, and an important one at that, not making a judgement on whether we should change the balance of our relationship with the US. Of course I'm appalled by their human rights record and a number of other things, but it's nonsense to deny the importance of that relationship or think it will just go away. In fact, as the economic centres of the world continue to shift to the Indo-Pacific it's a relationship that in all likelihood will become even more important, as distasteful as that may be.

still utterly corrupt utterly elitist and utterly on the nose with the working class.

So it's funny to you that the media worldwide is so willing to distort and outright lie to their audience ? you have a strange way of looking at this.
What's new Klang with media lying to the audience?
The joke is on all the news outlets that ran with it.
All the Propaganda on Trump pre election and he still won.
At the end of the day the people voted for him because they can see through the bullshit.

Jeebus if he cant control leaks now what will happen when he's inaugurated.

Right now Trump has as much chance of controlling leaks from the intelligence community as you or I do. He's the President elect, not the President. Give the guy a chance to get into office before you start criticising him for not doing things you can only do from inside the office.

Wasn't denying or criticising any of that my friend. Was simply stating that the idea we should look to China over America whilst Trump is in office is, well, trolling ... or stupid. ;-)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back