Venting thread (Opposition flogs welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...d-subsidised-dental-care-20160422-godd7o.html

I know hey!! great news for the next generation of your supporters!!

Belated congratulations!!

I don't usually get pulled into these conversations (this thread is an embarrassment by the way), but this post is too much.

Dental care. Come up with that all on your own? That joke was old a decade before your club existed. And people say Collingwood supporters are the uneducated ones.

I don't usually get pulled into these conversations (this thread is an embarrassment by the way), but this post is too much.

Dental care. Come up with that all on your own? That joke was old a decade before your club existed. And people say Collingwood supporters are the uneducated ones.
Not as embarrassing as your coach.

I can see the headlines now... Internet forum thread initiates AFL wide, club specific trade bans.

Seriously though, an online thread won't lead to something actually happening. I see the thread as another one of the "screw Eddie" threads.

GWS and Collingwood have had a mutually beneficial trade history, but some of the things Eddie comes out with in attempts to drag down our club is getting over the top.

:'( I'd say this thread is a place to play with trolls, I prefer to poke the stick at a few Port supporters on the Bay myself. Anyone want a hand bricking Eddies roof let me know, but I doubt I can throw a rock that far these days.
As for trades if we get the 2017 first rounder it's bound to be worth more than they will seĺl it for, as for this year so why not.

I can see the headlines now... Internet forum thread initiates AFL wide, club specific trade bans.

Seriously though, an online thread won't lead to something actually happening. I see the thread as another one of the "screw Eddie" threads.

GWS and Collingwood have had a mutually beneficial trade history, but some of the things Eddie comes out with in attempts to drag down our club is getting over the top.

It's really just a thread for venting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you the contradiction because you have teeth? Make yourself scarce again, it was better that way.

Would you give up academy access to Riverina in return for ability to host the grand final at home should we earn the right?

Would you give up academy access to Riverina in return for ability to host the grand final at home should we earn the right?
No, because I'm satisfied with both things as they currently stand. :D

And back to the venting thread ...
How's this thread going ? Any luck banning Collingwood ?
Nope, but looks like someone's had a partial success! :p

P.S. Probably need to point out that lengendstatus is currently suspended.

I'm gonna show my traditionalist streak and say GF should be at the MCG I reckon most of our guys grew up dreaming of winning a flag at the G and deserve the chance. Not sure ANZ would really cut it, but have fond memories. This one you can call sentimental if you like. I have no rational reason.

Not sure if this is the right thread but kudos to the Giants for releasing Ahern for a late pick. It showed class for a kid not having much luck with injuries.

Not sure if this is the right thread but kudos to the Giants for releasing Ahern for a late pick. It showed class for a kid not having much luck with injuries.
Naah this is the flog thread, but your welcome anyway. I'm still trying to figure it out, hope ot works for him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back