Media Veteran campaigner to pursue trade

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moz has declared himself the Paul Roos of the SFA, claiming his role is to take control of a rabble and turn it around.

Anyone who signs him will be admitting they’re a complete basket case.
Hopefully he does a Paul Roos at Norf job wherever he ends up.

Push signing a complete newbie as coach and then piss off to Hawaii and continue getting paid as a 'consultant' while sipping Mai Tai's.

Now on the open market as a delisted free agent, I will be considering all offers. Good luck to you all and I look forward to joining my new club and team mates soon!
At the Swamprats, we could use an experienced head to captain our reserves side. Must supply own qooty boots and strapping tape.

Moz has declared himself the Paul Roos of the SFA, claiming his role is to take control of a rabble and turn it around.

Anyone who signs him will be admitting they’re a complete basket case.
Easy way to fix that, don't let him in the LG.

In a surprising revelation, the great and powerful Moz, is putting himself on the open market.

The self professed "Paul Roos" of the SFA has rebuilt a struggling Wonders to a respected and admired powerhouse of the league in just 3 seasons.

Now with his job complete it is time to focus his attention elsewhere. Moz has decided to put himself on the mid season trade table, keen to help those in need. If you feel your club could use the services of a campaigner with amazing photoshop skills such as Moz, enquire within.

View attachment 1499609

It's no EJW Meat Market. The lack of effort (and Ego) here is quite disturbing. OOB's pass. Put some EFFORT in man.

It's no EJW Meat Market. The lack of effort (and Ego) here is quite disturbing. OOB's pass. Put some EFFORT in man.

Effort is for the plebs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back