State of Origin Vic Metro S15 SoO Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Move me from centre next game, I haven't been around enough to deserve the spot lately

Move me from centre next game, I haven't been around enough to deserve the spot lately
You were one of our most active in Round 2 and still posted this week, that's why you weren't moved.

Move me from the Ruck and I'll go play for the Allies. :mad:

Nah kidding, but the sim moves me two minutes in anyway so put me anywhere Eth.

Put me in a back pocket, I've been nowhere posting-wise. Still not getting regular alerts for this board for some reason.

I shall make it my mission to summon you where possible.

Out of curiosity am I the only person that just goes the the fantasy football forum alerted or not?

Watched threads list is overrated and it scares me. How do you see new threads if you only look at threads your watching or tagged in. This sub business is to new age for me.

Put me in a back pocket, I've been nowhere posting-wise. Still not getting regular alerts for this board for some reason.

More people have to like your posts and quote you to get more alerts. :)

I shall make it my mission to summon you where possible.

Out of curiosity am I the only person that just goes the the fantasy football forum alerted or not?

Watched threads list is overrated and it scares me. How do you see new threads if you only look at threads your watching or tagged in. This sub business is to new age for me.
Cheers WGS. I just don't have the time at the mo to look at everything posted on this board, so I try to just keep an eye on team and match threads. Only problem I'm finding is that sometimes the alerts are a little iffy if the thread moves really quickly. You can think you've checked something but if you don't you don't get new alerts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers WGS. I just don't have the time at the mo to look at everything posted on this board, so I try to just keep an eye on team and match threads. Only problem I'm finding is that sometimes the alerts are a little iffy if the thread moves really quickly. You can think you've checked something but if you don't you don't get new alerts.

I'm finding that a lot recently. I'm only getting on for about 30min a day at the moment.

Sorry boys, I smashed 34 mirrors in the change rooms after the game. I guess we're in for a lot of bad luck over the coming years...

Sorry boys, I smashed 34 mirrors in the change rooms after the game. I guess we're in for a lot of bad luck over the coming years...

You forget to take that HARPSichord mask off again?

Come on Metros get into the next game and frig some faeces up town.

Vic Metro Post Count
Round 3

MWpi9.png

What is this crap? More posts in team thread. More posts in match threads. More overall posts. Better average. Better looking. And Wise Guy Sam is above me? I bet it's only because he's a better Qootyer* than me. Your formula sucks Eth :D

*I have just invented that word so it had better catch on.

What is this crap? More posts in team thread. More posts in match threads. More overall posts. Better average. Better looking. And Wise Guy Sam is above me? I bet it's only because he's a better Qootyer* than me. Your formula sucks Eth :D

*I have just invented that word so it had better catch on.
134091212464.gif

My numbers suck. I also need a pie graph to make sense of the above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back