State of Origin Series XVIII Round 3: Vic Metro vs Western Australia at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1688899302899.png

1688899341470.png

SERIES XVIII - ROUND 3
Vic Metro vs Western Australia

Last Time

WA got off to a strong start at Punt Rd and never looked back against a disappointing Metro winning convincingly 18.9.117 to 11.8.74.
Tarkyn_24 kicked 6 and marveled at Ljp86 as he was a clear BOG with 27 possies, 6 goals and 136 DT. TheInjuryFactory omgfridge and MWPP all had over 20 possies.
For Metro, Firestarter and Proper Gander kicked 3 each while NaturalDisaster and VeinGlorious had over 20 possies feasting on the dominant ruck work of Muddiemoose.

Last Match
Vic Metro 12.9.81 lost to Allies 12.17.89
Vic Country 19.8.122 lost to Western Australia 23.9.147

Who's In Form?

Vic Metro

NaturalDisaster Firestarter PhenomenalV1 and Ligma kicked 2 each. It was was the veterans that were the clear bests for Metro. okeydoke7 in a "resume performance" with 29 possies and DemonJim had 24 possies and lead the team with 6 tackles.

Western Australia
Tarkyn_24 lead the way with 4 goals while omgfridge Matera92 and TheInjuryFactory kicked 3 each. MWPP (34 possies) omgfridge (31 possies) Tonga Bob (28 possies) and TheInjuryFactory (26 possies) all had over 100 DT and Falconista (22 possies) was just shy of the ton with 96 DT.

Matchups I Want To See
beez vs Barrybran - who doesn't want to see two Gumbies going at each other?
gab213 vs BLUEALLTHRU - BAT will bring out every dirty trick in the book to keep gab to donuts again!

Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59PM AEST Tuesday. Game day is this Wednesday 12th July.

@beez vs @Barrybran - who doesn't want to see two Gumbies going at each other?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game, Black Swans!! A huge game here against Vic Metro away from home, we'll need to be at our best here for this one in what is sure to be a fierce encounter. :thumbsu:

Go Black Swans!! :thumbsu:

I’m surprised how many Western Australian’s have access to the internet.
I'm less surprised by your underwhelming grasp of grammar.

Ok WA

Firstly lets get a few things straight
Its almost 11 pm, not 9
Its parma not parmi

I'm less surprised by your underwhelming grasp of grammar.

Oh TiF, I expect someone of your caliber to be above grammar correction.

I expect that from someone like BLUEALLTHRU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back