Usage for hash tag: VICBIAS

1. Ambrose Burnside

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

...The discrepancy is pretty nuts. Collingwood three times vs West Coast 21 times in the same timeframe. This is what we mean when we use #VICBIAS as a shortcut to cover a range of issues. Collingwood will never travel as far as the Eagles, everyone accepts that, but they don't even travel down...
  2. Ambrose Burnside

#VICBIAS is a handy shortcut but you're absolutely right. I suspect that for smaller Vic clubs state pride must trump all or they've put up with it for 100+ years so can't imagine better alternatives than being screwed over by the old VFL Big 4 (or so), otherwise they'll be demanding Collingwood...
  3. Cotchins Hair Piece

Which premiership side is the best of the last four years?

Eagles fans would still cry about it being #VICBIAS.
  4. eipuorg_

Each club's biggest rival/s

your rival is Victoria #VICBIAS
  5. HAPPY BUDDHA

Cats become interstate minnows now they are not privileged enough to play at MCG

Correction, it was a masterstroke decision by our brains trust to place #VICBIAS at a disadvantage.
  6. HAPPY BUDDHA

Cats become interstate minnows now they are not privileged enough to play at MCG

#VICBIAS Please do not move them any closer to us. #VICBIAS
  7. DaTBird187

#VICBIAS can be summed up perfectly by the Hall of Fame and especially the Legends category. Until Russell Ebert and Ken Farmer are elevated and the numbers are more reflective of the history of the game nationally, it can go do one.
  8. Ford Fairlane

News 11 June 2020 - Restarting the 2020 AFL season

You mean the VFL? What is this AFL you speak of? #VICBIAS
  9. Mister M

...Also A reminder—- you compared posters who told you that article was incorrect to Donald Trump & flat-earthers. That’s a bit more vitriolic than anything you’ve quoted above. Anyway—- all I’m suggesting is don’t ruin the #VICBIAS sentiment by melting about things that didn’t/don’t even happen.
  10. Mister M

...contributes to a thread over 80 times (including many using information that’s been proven to be false to ‘prove’ #VICBIAS) and then calls someone else out for an endless circle jerk? My responses may not demonstrate your view, but your responses demonstrate mine. There’s many things that...
  11. Mister M

...you even linked to the article & then were told it doesn’t appear to be particularly trustworthy (as since demonstrated). You’ve still yet to apologise for the insults you threw around earlier in this thread to people suggesting that your self assigned #VICBIAS didn’t exist in that situation.
  12. Mister M

The topic is a genuine discussion about #VICBIAS. Unfortunately you’re repeated emotive rants that aren’t supported by facts makes it difficult to discuss the topic. It’s rants like yours the other day that went for pages about how the “AFL is screwing the Eagles by only allowing us to take...
  13. Mister M

...to Queensland? Then repeatedly insult multiple posters for pointing out that the Duff & Quarters podcast article got it wrong. Prepared to apologise to us yet—- or you just going to melt with random #VICBIAS whinges & ruin the ability to actually discuss genuine inequities within the...
  14. SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay

As has been explained to you many times, some Victorian clubs get fewer MCG games in the home and away than interstate clubs. It isn't #VICBIAS there.
  15. blue harvest

Our next 4 games are all played at our opponent's home ground. #VICBIAS
  16. Mister M

...and that I'd like to see change. What I'm calling out is that unfortunately these valid comments about progress & change get stifled by #VICBIAS whinging & rants that the majority of the time aren't even genuine issues. :rolleyes: I'm calling out #VICBIAS whinging for drowning out...
  17. Mister M

....and now you bring up another cliche "#VicBias" topic :rolleyes: I feel that most of #VICBIAS becomes just blatant whinging without facts or analysis behind them.
  18. Mister M

If only the supporter base will be accept that the Eagles are playing home games at the Gold Coast base--- it'd save this thread going around in circles with Whingers complaining about it being an example of #VICBIAS.
  19. HAPPY BUDDHA

Think Tank Reasons why #vicbias is real!!’

...were happy to let the country come under Japanese rule to save their own hides. Next step was a gutless unconditional surrender but only after the the majority of the people were killed and raped and the continent was under enemy control. ReAlLY bRAve STufF. 👍 Indefensible decision. #VICBIAS

Top Bottom