State of Origin Series XVIII Round 5: Western Australia vs South Australia at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 10.32 {lW} - Rough tackle. TheInjuryFactory might be having a holiday next week
0TjIEqD.png

Bugger.

Well played South Australia, too good in the end. Thanks for your energetic posting Dingster, good luck in the final mate.

Unlucky for us WA, best list in the competition on paper but just couldn't back it up this series. Good news is at least I was f**king brilliant today so I can't be blamed. :thumbsu:

2 : 16.4 {C} - Easy tapout for por_please_ya.
2 : 16.49 {C} - CakeEater slowing down the play.
2 : 16.53 {C} - That looks pretty close ....
2 : 16.55 {C} - It's bending baaaaaaack. What a goal from CakeEater.
Western Australia : 8.3.51
South Australia : 6.9.45

15 seconds. That's all it takes for CakeEater
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a rest after my one disposal effort.

Bad luck WA and thanks for the banter (and also thanks for stopping the country's economy turning into Venezuela).

Horrie's last bingo experience was interesting. It was a nude bingo night - eyes down at 7.30pm, and pants down at 8pm.
I think it was the two fat ladies that saw Horrie ejected from the hall

In an epic battle, it could be argued that Brenton Davy had the better game against MWPP - although there was very little in it. - 96m from 1 to 97.
Credit where it’s due Brenton Davy
And SA for winning but not by enough to squeeze into the GF against the odds

To my WA teammates , I’m sad that we couldn’t get the premiership defence over the line after the opener
I stand by what I said earlier about this being a bit of a charity cup though ..

I’m sure we’ll rally and come back bigger and better for the next edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back