State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: Western Australian vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Since joining the Sweet FA, I normally find it in a Wonders' match thread.

monday night raw whatever GIF by WWE

Ive got a Mobbs medal. Also a further 2 podiums.

I wrack up mobbs votes quicker than WA's favourite Gina dubiously disherits family members

Only one? ROFL.

How many championships have the Allies won?

Know how many we've won?

YellowOilyDoe.webp

Some Allies flog: "How many SoO carnivals have you won?"
TIF: "Four, ya campaigner."

I faced him at his indoor centre.

You never wanted to see him when he bent his back even when he was 40's

Faced Bruce almost 10 years ago playing indoor, was still well over 100 kmh/hr back then too. :thumbsu:

Hi Chipmunk

What are your thoughts on your WA teammates and their compilation of cricket videos of Australians carving up the English Cricket team?

You must be absolutely stoked at the abundance of cricket talent produced from your state.

I’d say the Aussies are rattled.

Ok Allies time to put this mob of misanthropes out of their misery and back to their Sisyphean task of arguing that Langer was not the worst and most ridiculous Coach in cricket and that Mitch the Mere Marsh with an average of 27 is not the worst Number 6 in the history of Test Cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Allies time to put this mob of misanthropes out of their misery and back to their Sisyphean task of arguing that Langer was not the worst and most ridiculous Coach in cricket and that Mitch the Mere Marsh with an average of 27 is not the worst Number 6 in the history of Test Cricket.
And leave them with their mining, land-raping, cousin-dating, banjo-picking, knuckle-dragging, simian friends.

Kennedy Parker I was in a photo once with the girl from your avatar.

Here it is.
300px-The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
Oh hey looks like I'm there too. There's a fair bit of Cloud_ in that photo so must've been a few years ago before the name change.

Oh hey looks like I'm there too. There's a fair bit of Cloud_ in that photo so must've been a few years ago before the name change.
I believe it was also before her birth, which was a little bit clever to have her in it.

I believe it was also before her birth, which was a little bit clever to have her in it.
Ship of Theseus, maybe one could argue that because all the chemical components that make up a person exist in that photo they are present in some way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back