Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad thing is, prick will still laugh all the way to the bank and still has enough cash to bury this. Hopefully gets bled for a decent chunk hopefully.

Reckon he was told you either resign or we do it for you.

Either way, at least the company can move forward. Good on Slim Jim if this was a catalyst.

Sad thing is, prick will still laugh all the way to the bank and still has enough cash to bury this. Hopefully gets bled for a decent chunk hopefully.

Reckon he was told you either resign or we do it for you.

Either way, at least the company can move forward. Good on Slim Jim if this was a catalyst.
it can only properly move forward once they find out who the Corporate Officers are who knew. If they are currently on the board/with the company, they should go too.

it can only properly move forward once they find out who the Corporate Officers are who knew. If they are currently on the board/with the company, they should go too.

Oh yeah that too.

At least it's off to a good start and they aren't shying away from it unlike last time.

allegedly only $1m of the $3m promised.

That's just the settlement for the NDA what about the money she was getting over time wages bonus etc had to be something in it for her.

More good news (hopefully)

I wonder what happens to Triple H, seems like a good person, would hate for him to be involved unfortunately never know these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what happens to Triple H, seems like a good person, would hate for him to be involved unfortunately never know these days.

Hard to imagine he had no idea (and best case scenario would still mean extremely poor governance from the execs). I would assume his fate is dependent on how much evidence is presented that would implicate either his involvement or inaction.

422611185_707525354802752_1170481982966062086_n.jpg

Kind of disturbing how many fans are the socials trying to defend him. It's one thing to attack another wrestling promotion but trying to downplay this is yuck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back