Belgarion

All Australian
Feb 17, 2002
Werribee
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wallabies
This was probably our worst game for the year. The lack of skill, particularly in the first half was astonishing. Even our better player were turning it over, and over. This makes it difficult to give votes.

5. Hurn
4. Cox
3. Kerr, good third term but by then it was too late. He's got to start giving us his best from the first minute of the game.
2. Stenglein
1. Jamie Graham

LMAO at the guys giving Cox votes. He was near on worst on ground. Do you guys even watch the game. Sheesh

5. Shannon Hurn
4. Darren Glass
3. Mark Seaby
2. Michael Braun
1. Daniel Kerr

5. Waters - He gave 110% today and i feel sorry for him to have to lose.
4. Cox - Dominated and got us back in the game
3. Braun - Did good fromthe get go with some hard possesions and good disposal, approaching 200 games and his experience showed amongst a group of kids today.
2. kerr - Cant keep superstars quiet forever and he tried his guts out, want to give him more votes but he was quiet at the start.
1.Bones - grat run off halfback, didnt get much support from nicoski who i think needs 2 games to reach his best form.

sorry to stinger who was very consistent and wirrapunda who i think improved massively and cleaned up well own back. Also sorry to glass

5. Waters - He gave 110% today and i feel sorry for him to have to lose.
4. Cox - Dominated and got us back in the game
3. Braun - Did good fromthe get go with some hard possesions and good disposal, approaching 200 games and his experience showed amongst a group of kids today.
2. kerr - Cant keep superstars quiet forever and he tried his guts out, want to give him more votes but he was quiet at the start.
1.Bones - grat run off halfback, didnt get much support from nicoski who i think needs 2 games to reach his best form.

sorry to stinger who was very consistent and wirrapunda who i think improved massively and cleaned up well own back. Also sorry to glass

That was Seaby rucking the whole 3rd quarter guys. Seriously couldnt you see or something? Wirra was awful today mate.

5. Glass
4. Hurn
3. Kerr
2. Cox
1. Stenglein

How the heck can you give Braun votes is beyond me :confused: good 10 minutes of the match but turned the ball over consistently and wasn't a factor for the rest of the game....should be dropped but won't.

LMAO at the guys giving Cox votes. He was near on worst on ground. Do you guys even watch the game. Sheesh

5. Shannon Hurn
4. Darren Glass
3. Mark Seaby
2. Michael Braun
1. Daniel Kerr
Everybody - meet the new Gunnar

And BTW you're wrong - he wasn't BOG but he was solid for us. The outlandish claims you've made over the past few weeks really have underminded your credibilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everybody - meet the new Gunnar

And BTW you're wrong - he wasn't BOG but he was solid for us. The outlandish claims you've made over the past few weeks really have underminded your credibilty.

Not really. They are 100% true. We have lost 3 out of our last 4 and will be luky to win 1 of our next 3. We are in trouble. Whether you want to admit it or not. Cox was solid but Cox is a exceptional player and hes normally alot better. He is clearly injured and that needs solving quickly

5. Darren Glass - Superstar. No Doubt AA Fullback for this year as well
4. Dean Cox - Superstar. Still slightly down on his output but still great nonetheless
3. Hurn - Superstar in the making. Did just about everything right.
2. Waters - Tank. Great to see him back
1. Kerr - Simply for his 3rd quarter effort. Really need to see 3 or 4 quarters of that to make it higher

Worthy of Mention
------------------------------------------------------
Priddis didnt have enough impact this week.
Stenglien Did the usual. Prolly could have made votes

Worthy of A Bitch Slap
----------------------------------------------------
Graham - How the **** did anyone give him votes
Le Cras - The goal didnt save you buddy
Morton - Not enough Ball.

Cox was solid but Cox is a exceptional player and hes normally alot better. He is clearly injured and that needs solving quickly
Don't disagree with any of the above - however you said this

Don't disagree with any of the above - however you said this

For Cox standards he was near WOG. I expect so much better for him. Cox is WELLL down on last year. Wouldnt even say hes been top 5 rucks in the comp. Thats not entirely his fault though. I just think people want to give Cox votes cos he hasnt got any for a while. His tapouts were not as important as Seabys. Seaby was the one taking marks up forward and tapping the ball down to LeCras to run into the square today not Cox.

5 Glass - Beat Reiwoldt and then closed down Kosi - should have gone onto him earlier
4 Hurn - Possibly his best game for us and was good to see him have an influence in the midfield
3 Kerr - helped kickstart the fightback after a quiet first half
2 Cox - Did influence the game
1 Stenglein - worked hard as usual.

We had a lot of passengers today. Lots of room for improvement.

5 Glass
4 Hurn
3 Kerr
2 Waters
1 Stenglein

Lacked polish today.

Too m any passengers waithing for things too happen.

Mitch looked slow today, Lecras lost and RoJo was falling into bad habits.

Hope history repeats itself and we bounce back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back