MVP Votes v. Port Adelaide - Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
On behalf of our dear friend FootyGuy13.

Please give out 12 votes to all of the best players in this game in your opinion in any fashion you like. Maximum 12. Minimum 12.

You can award a negative set (won't be counted) in addition to a positive set if you want to vent. You have 3 days to vote.

4 .... ANB
3 .... Gawn
2 .... Lever ( Horror first quarter , but good after that)
1 .... Viney
1 .... Windsor :cool:
1 .... Brown ( as long as the ball doesn't hit the deck he is ok)

A few others unlucky to miss out .

4 ANB
4 Gawn
1 Ben Brown
1 Tom Sparrow
1 Chandler
1 Viney

lol are people giving votes to Windsor just trying to trigger me. if so, well played.
I'm actually not, i thought his performance late was very composed and worthy of votes. Same with Oliver who i also gave votes

lol are people giving votes to Windsor just trying to trigger me. if so, well played.
Was huge in the last quarter when the game was on the line. But don't let your narcissism get in the way of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but respectfully Oliver was not great. Maybe that's just high expectations.
That's fair, that's your opinion. I thought both he and Windsor where good in the last quarter particularly which is my reasoning for giving them votes. Not that i had to explain, but someone asked

I'm actually not, i thought his performance late was very composed and worthy of votes. Same with Oliver who i also gave votes
Man, Rivers had 27 touches. 6 kicks in the last quarter at 100% efficiency. Sparrow had the 12 touches and 2 goals. There was 15 blokes better than Windsor tonight. if his goal was from 70m after the siren then fair but otherwise we've got serious rookie goggles on atm.

He had an overall poor game. only 1 kick to half time. 4 kicks for the game. but 1 tremendous goal.

this is getting ridiculous giving the kid votes. Not to mention he was on the same wing to Boak who was best on ground to half time.

Man, Rivers had 27 touches. 6 kicks in the last quarter at 100% efficiency. Sparrow had the 12 touches and 2 goals. There was 15 blokes better than Windsor tonight. if his goal was from 70m after the siren then fair but otherwise we've got serious rookie goggles on atm.
Okay, then put him in your votes then? Can you understand we're not putting votes for Windsor down just to troll you. I liked his game late, I give votes how I feel, I gave votes accordingly how i wanted. Not to * with you.

Okay, then put him in your votes then? Can you understand we're not putting votes for Windsor down just to troll you. I liked his game late, I give votes how I feel, I gave votes accordingly how i wanted. Not to * with you.
I did my votes already. Okay fine, so you gave your votes for his 4 disposal last quarter? I give up. I'm not gonna bother. I'll just enjoy the win.

I did my votes already. Okay fine, so you gave your votes for his 4 disposal last quarter? I give up. I'm not gonna bother. I'll just enjoy the win.
All disposal arent created equal you absolute peanut. I struggle to believe youre this thick but you prove time and time again that you are.

You came in here and make out like we're all here just to troll you, let us vote without thinking we're out * with you. I'll vote for what i want, if i liked his 4 disposals than i'll vote for it

You honestly think you're the main character on this board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back