Watched threads

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to cull my list of watched threads, it’s many pages long and nearly all are out of date. Apparently you tick the box next to the title/s and down the bottom of the page there’s an option to delete the title/s.

The problem is the boxes are too small (I use a stylus) and instead of the box being checked, the thread opens, which is very annoying and time-consuming.

Is it possible to make the boxes larger, so that the stylus connects where it’s meant to, or make another way to delete watched threads?

I’d like to cull my list of watched threads, it’s many pages long and nearly all are out of date. Apparently you tick the box next to the title/s and down the bottom of the page there’s an option to delete the title/s.

The problem is the boxes are too small (I use a stylus) and instead of the box being checked, the thread opens, which is very annoying and time-consuming.

Is it possible to make the boxes larger, so that the stylus connects where it’s meant to, or make another way to delete watched threads?
Zoom in on your browser.

I know that’s not much consolation but it’s exactly the same mechanism that mods use to select posts and threads for moderation, and those checkboxes never get any bigger.

There’s also a select all button at the bottom left (I think this selects all on the page, not all all), and the manage threads drop down at the top centre let’s you unwatch all of them (all all).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back