Weet-Bix : Crushed or Rectangle

Weet-Bix: Crushed or Rectangular

• Crushed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rectangular

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You HAVE to crush them and as TG does with the yuppie weet-bix, drown them in milk and also a s**t load of sugar.

About time we had a hard hitting subject to discuss.
HA HA isn't their enough Sugar in it already

In a surprise twist, I feel obliged to announce that I no longer eat Weet-Bix...

Being anti-religion, I would be letting myself down by continuing to support a company ownded by a religious group. Sanitarium is owned by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. I discovered this a couple of years ago but only decided today that I've gotta change. So, I went and bought Uncle Toby's Vita-Brits, which, just quietly, comes with the Heart Foundations tick of approval!

......I still crush
that means nothing these days. Read labels. Educate yourself. Make healthy choices

once you know you don't bother to look at most products. The good stuff never changes and the new stuff is mostly crap. Saying that even the big groups like Woolworths are getting a selection of quality products in free of preserv colours etc

once you know you don't bother to look at most products. The good stuff never changes and the new stuff is mostly crap. Saying that even the big groups like Woolworths are getting a selection of quality products in free of preserv colours etc

Thats nice of them to give me my daily intake of preservatives and colours for free. I was getting so sick and tired of paying for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great material for a thread actually. What you don't know about who owns the company that makes the product you are buying. Do a little search on Gloria Jeans, Hillsong Church and Mercy Ministries for a kick-off.

http://www.theage.com.au/small-busi...n-bitter-battle-over-beans-20100418-smn9.html

Coffee giant embroiled in bitter battle over beans

RUTH POLLARD

April 19, 2010
Gloria1-420x0.jpg

Accused of breaking agreement... Nabi Saleh and Peter Irvine. Photo: Jim Rice

The coffee giant Gloria Jean's is facing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit that threatens to lift the lid on one of the most secretive companies in Australia.
Owned and run by the Hillsong Church elder Nabi Saleh and the high-profile church member Peter Irvine, Gloria Jean's parent company, Jireh International, is accused of breaking a joint venture agreement with a small US-based coffee supplier, Western Export Services.
Western is suing Jireh for $56 million in unpaid commissions and damages. Jireh has launched a cross-claim, saying the 1996 agreement was invalid.

http://www.theage.com.au/small-busi...n-bitter-battle-over-beans-20100418-smn9.html

Back