List Mgmt. Welcome Brady Hough (Pick 31, 2021 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously impressive for a kid to have a tank like that already.

Reminds me a little bit of when nat fyfe was a gangly teenager who looked like he would break in half. A similiar career trajectory would be nice, with added premierships of course
Him becoming a dual Brownlow medallist would be nice, yes.

Seriously impressive for a kid to have a tank like that already.

Reminds me a little bit of when nat fyfe was a gangly teenager who looked like he would break in half. A similiar career trajectory would be nice, with added premierships of course
Needs to kick the clutch goals for that to happen 😉

Huddo had been waiting how many months to slip 'Hough hassled' into his commentary and it just slipped by without a single one of his co-callers picking up what he was putting down. :(
If when we next play Freo he loses a hard ball get to Mundy, Huddo can roll out "David hassled Hough out of it"

He and Bews aren’t who you’d expect to be in the top 5. Guess it’s the difference between top speed and acceleration.

To be fair, anyone capable of running a sub-12.5 second 100m is probably peaking at a speed above 32km/h.

It's not as fast as you would think.

Of course, sprinters don't have to worry about playing a 3 hour match of football on top of that singular effort.

To be fair, anyone capable of running a sub-12.5 second 100m is probably peaking at a speed above 32km/h.

It's not as fast as you would think.

Of course, sprinters don't have to worry about playing a 3 hour match of football on top of that singular effort.

Watermans peak speed was likely in his first quarter chase towards I think it was Smith. He was catching him but it was a futile attempt. But it showed real intensity to drive standards and attack on the man with the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s adjusting really well to the level, Brady. Every week he just continues to get better. Needs to play every week until the end of the year unless he needs a break. Seems like we could put him on any and he’d find a way to contribute.

Felt like every time he got the ball tonight in particular something good would happen. 3 goal assists tonight out of 7 score involvements,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back