Media Welcome to BFFL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

That's wrong how can someone from another area have any idea what's going on in here Chief. I realise you an a few others are flat out on here, but the Bay has its own Mods, each club thread has its own mods even SFA has mods I can't see anyone else from outside of the games area coming in and having an idea of what is needed from them.
pie4life you were a mod on TAE and I am a team thread mod on there currently as well as on RLP.
You mean Pie 4 Life ;)

Edit: #****youkarny

not long now until UF opens.

Some news (Jan 3)

Who's pumped for season 2013? Not long to go now, hope you've started preseason in preparation for a tilt at your league premiership. We're aiming to re-launch the site a little earlier this year (no set date as yet) so hopefully only a month or so away now. Stay tuned for more announcements in the lead up to the new season.

Game News: In 2013 Ultimate Footy will use Champion Data positions with the addition of 50 to 60 extra dual position players. This means that all the changes you've heard about for DT & SC positions will apply to Ultimate Footy as well.

Of course if you're running a custom league and want to change individual player positions this will still be available as a PLUS league feature.

http://www.facebook.com/ultimatefooty?fref=ts

Current league structure. Recent changes...
OUT: WAG, bones54
IN: Smartys Power, Jordie_tackles

TEAMS:
Australian Blokes, coached by MG MG
Geelong West Sparrows, coached by Jordie_tackles
Leopold Lions, coached by Cotch_9
Melbourne Kings, coached by DeeWong6996
North East Wolves, coached by Sam_23
Northern Nobles, coached by Danger in Texas
Oregon Eagles, coached by Eagleoz83
Pakenham Vikings, coached by Silly Billy
Richmond Richcogs, coached by richcogs
Roflern Bulldogs, coached by Zim^zuM
South Coast Seahawks, coached by Drew23
Top End Taipans, coached by Smartys Power
Trinity Inlet Fury, coached by fumbler
Victorian Stars, coached by mClarke329
Western Renegades, coached by JB12
WA Knights, coached by Fitzey

Teams that could be forfeited due to inactivity
Western Renegades - JB12
North East Wolves - Sam_23
Leopold Lions - Cotch_9

Waiting List
  1. Karnezis_13
  2. WestCoaster87
Potential Interest

Is Big Moose , bombers007 , BoshtrichBurger , sr20 or any others interested in going on the waiting list? Positions are more than likely to open up, possibly 2 or 3.

Current league structure. Recent changes...
OUT: WAG, bones54
IN: Smartys Power, Jordie_tackles

TEAMS:
Australian Blokes, coached by MG MG
Geelong West Sparrows, coached by Jordie_tackles
Leopold Lions, coached by Cotch_9
Melbourne Kings, coached by DeeWong6996
North East Wolves, coached by Sam_23
Northern Nobles, coached by Danger in Texas
Oregon Eagles, coached by Eagleoz83
Pakenham Vikings, coached by Silly Billy
Richmond Richcogs, coached by richcogs
Roflern Bulldogs, coached by Zim^zuM
South Coast Seahawks, coached by Drew23
Top End Taipans, coached by Smartys Power
Trinity Inlet Fury, coached by fumbler
Victorian Stars, coached by mClarke329
Western Renegades, coached by JB12
WA Knights, coached by Fitzey

Teams that could be forfeited due to inactivity
Western Renegades - JB12
North East Wolves - Sam_23
Leopold Lions - Cotch_9

Waiting List
  1. Karnezis_13
  2. WestCoaster87
Potential Interest

Is Big Moose , bombers007 , BoshtrichBurger , sr20 or any others interested in going on the waiting list? Positions are more than likely to open up, possibly 2 or 3.
I am "Australia Kangaroos" ;)

Wait why is WAG out?

Sweet guys pretty excited, also if Wags is meant to be included then i will step back into first in waiting no stress, positions seem to be opening up anyway as Karni says. Will also think of a new Team name

Sweet guys pretty excited, also if Wags is meant to be included then i will step back into first in waiting no stress, positions seem to be opening up anyway as Karni says. Will also think of a new Team name
Good, you can't have 2 of the same name! It's no fun!! :p

And you will be in anyway, WAG or no WAG.

Btw stay WAG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So am I offically in now?
As soon as you sign this 445-page document on each page in triplicate and transport it by kayak to the midst of the Amazon, delivering it to the tribesmen of the Oookalooka tribe. Then you must journey with them to the Island of Nightmares and battle through 5,000 rabid Magpie supporters, and dunk the document in the Sea of Greatness. Then you have to bring it back to me.

Alternatively, you can just be in the competition without doing that, but I prefer Option 1 ;)

As soon as you sign this 445-page document on each page in triplicate and transport it by kayak to the midst of the Amazon, delivering it to the tribesmen of the Oookalooka tribe. Then you must journey with them to the Island of Nightmares and battle through 5,000 rabid Magpie supporters, and dunk the document in the Sea of Greatness. Then you have to bring it back to me.

Alternatively, you can just be in the competition without doing that, but I prefer Option 1 ;)
Option 1 it is.

I'll be back in a minute :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back