Welcome to Carlton - Dayna Finn & Erone Fitzpatrick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Spectacular signings. With the compromised (overager only) need to acquire talent creatively. Both girls look like prospects to play almost immediately.

Finn top liner in Irish game and an international basketballer. Fitzpatrick a dashing forward prospect if it transfers across codes.

Rapt. Welcome ladies.

Just to temper expectations a little bit, as obviously other clubs have been at this talent pool properly for 2-3 years:

Erone is a powerfully built smaller forward who will likely break away a bit and break some tackles, but she's with Loais who are currently in the 2nd tier.

Dayna is clearly a clever and extremely technically proficient basketballer (in the #5) but lacks the size and raw athleticism for the top level despite being around 176:

I can see both of them starting up forward with stins in the midfield, Dayna being the more outside-leaning of the two. Dayna changes it up well between full stride and driving/changing direction quickly with shorter steps, and between that and what is clearly superb hand-eye coordination she'll transition the faster of the two.

Just to temper expectations a little bit, as obviously other clubs have been at this talent pool properly for 2-3 years:

Erone is a powerfully built smaller forward who will likely break away a bit and break some tackles, but she's with Loais who are currently in the 2nd tier.

Dayna is clearly a clever and extremely technically proficient basketballer (in the #5) but lacks the size and raw athleticism for the top level despite being around 176:

I can see both of them starting up forward with stins in the midfield, Dayna being the more outside-leaning of the two. Dayna changes it up well between full stride and driving/changing direction quickly with shorter steps, and between that and what is clearly superb hand-eye coordination she'll transition the faster of the two.
I wonder jimster, if those bold predictions have been made with anything more than a cursory glance?
Are you in ministry of funny walks (running gaits)?

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder jimster, if those bold predictions have been made with anything more than a cursory glance?
Are you in ministry of funny walks (running gaits)?

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Incredibly, you can watch video on the internet, and there are some videos which contain these two athletes using their arms and legs.

I wonder, do you have a cohesive point, or even understand mine?

Hope the Irish girls do well during their time here.

The amount of Irish girls drafted this year also highlights the lack of talent here. AFL so desperate to make a women's league equivalent to the men's league just 7 years... No patience and the standard of the game suffers...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back