Player Watch #37: Connor Menadue

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek:...I never quite looked at it that way....photo please ?;)

I take that back RichoLedio .....REVERSE REVERSE !!!!

JOKES ASIDE I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THAT DUDE, UNLESS HE'S VERY HAPPY LOOKING LIKE THAT....

They make up for it with beer though

Real ale I hope you mean. Damn they produce some amazing stuff over there. Not the overblown IPAs that are so popular here and in the USA. But complex flavourful beers that just make you feel the brewer has a genius.

And the English breakfasts vary greatly. Some awesome ones, some poor ones. Anyway, beer and fatty food, the diet of champions. :D

Real ale I hope you mean. Damn they produce some amazing stuff over there. Not the overblown IPAs that are so popular here and in the USA. But complex flavourful beers that just make you feel the brewer has a genius.

And the English breakfasts vary greatly. Some awesome ones, some poor ones. Anyway, beer and fatty food, the diet of champions. :D
Had a Wye Valley HPA today with my 16 ounce steak.

B5MWv2SCcAA7TGR.jpg

Every time he makes a mistake (misses a pass, poor decision, whatever), instead of pushups, he needs to eat a burger.

I agree in theory. But I'm not sure he'd be all that popular with his team-mates after a sprint as he'd multi-colour yawn that sucker right back up onto them...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree in theory. But I'm not sure he'd be all that popular with his team-mates after a sprint as he'd multi-colour yawn that sucker right back up onto them...;)
Won't be an issue,being the quickest he'll be up front all the time.Only issue is if Cotch decides which way to run,Into or with the wind.Against the wind would be a problem.

Always find it a little amusing with the weight discussions, also same with McBean... If you can play, you can play... Different era but many many before him such as Rhys - johns, robbie flower etc etc.. Hope they dont park him for a few years to bulk up... If he can play and is in our best 22 let him loose!!

I didn't say immediately...and really, it'd probably be a protein shake or something healthy like that.

Excited by the potential of this guy but damn him - every time I see him can't get Abba out my head:oops:

Ok I'll bite. Why ?o_O

OR
Watch you talkin bout Willis ? :confused:

This kid is going to be a beauty !
Im really excited about what connor brings to the table and he 'DOES" have the build to put on another 10-15 kgs in 3 years

Hope your totally spot on THE_GUN :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back