Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 20 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Wooljay, Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get the win against the Wolves this week as they have yet to win a game.

Scouting Report:

- These guys are a bunch of sooks and take criticism to heart. While we can take the piss about our poor season last season and have a laugh these buzz killington's are the opposite. Take advantage and sit back and enjoy the lol's.

- Call them the Gumbies for the whole week. They are trying to "improve" their brand so they changed to the Wolves but everyone knows that the Gumbies are better and they being the sooks that they are will whinge if we continue calling them the Gumbies.

- If they persist with the Wolves name then call them out if they want to mention past players and premierships from the Gumbies. If they want to forget their old name then we will gladly forget their old history.

Should get the win against the Wolves this week as they have yet to win a game.

Scouting Report:

- These guys are a bunch of sooks and take criticism to heart. While we can take the piss about our poor season last season and have a laugh these buzz killington's are the opposite. Take advantage and sit back and enjoy the lol's.

- Call them the Gumbies for the whole week. They are trying to "improve" their brand so they changed to the Wolves but everyone knows that the Gumbies are better and they being the sooks that they are will whinge if we continue calling them the Gumbies.

- If they persist with the Wolves name then call them out if they want to mention past players and premierships from the Gumbies. If they want to forget their old name then we will gladly forget their old history.
Lol I just called them Gumbies but I totally forgot they changed their name until l read this post.

I'm extremely busy this week, so I won't be overly active, guys. PVF, Licca and Golum will be standing up in my place. :thumbsu: Should be on for the match, but let's smash those Wolves! Also, remember positions are earned with activity. :)

Apparently real life comes before Qooty. :( I didn't believe it myself when I heard it. I'll be back and firing next week though. ;)

I'm extremely busy this week, so I won't be overly active, guys. PVF, Licca and Golum will be standing up in my place. :thumbsu: Should be on for the match, but let's smash those Wolves! Also, remember positions are earned with activity. :)
Will have to post double just for you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do my best but, yeah, I've got a fairly busy week ahead too

Don't worry about it if you can't post, mate. Tonight's probably the last time for the week until Sunday that I can too. I will try to get on late tomorrow though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back