Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Im actually not happy about giving what I believe is an over rated player this contract. We are too desperate to try and buy our way out of trouble
A star player in his prime? As of right now this is how we get quality to mix with our up and comers.
That will change over time as we get off the bottom of the table and the stench of Pascoe and Hagipantelis fades.

A star player in his prime? As of right now this is how we get quality to mix with our up and comers.
That will change over time as we get off the bottom of the table and the stench of Pascoe and Hagipantelis fades.
I personally arent a fan and don’t think he’s coming for any reason but a mine full of cash, but will be happy if he proves me wrong and excels and lifts the side.
The Nofo reports are concerning too, turning up overweight and now refusing to train. Glad there’s a standard set but it seems we’ve seen the last of him as a Tiger.

Tigers three-peat incoming
Excited Lets Go GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s more that almost every sports network in the country were reporting it done, and the same ones are now reporting maybe there’s second thoughts.

What’s the doubt about Balmain ?
No doubt. I still remember Tedesco and DCE back flipping on signed deals in the past.
It’s the stupid system they have in the NRL.

With the clubs with Big juniors and grassroots finally getting their act together watch s**t clubs like the Roosters demand a draft.
After decades of raiding everyone else they finally aren’t the glossy big spender. They got zip. *Happy sigh.
View attachment 1881294
We can thank Terry Hill for no draft in the NRL. 😍😍😇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back