What are you currently listening to? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure how I stumbled across this guy, and now that I have I don't know how it's taken so long either. Without a doubt the most incredible voice / range I've heard.

His name is Dimash Qaidabergen, from Kazakhstani.

Honestly I heard this and it moved me. I feel compelled to share it with anyone that will take the time to listen.

This song is considered to be of of the hardest ever to sing too, apparently.

Do yourselves a favor:

He seems to be huge in Russia, China, Turkey. Surely it's only a matter of time before he makes it huge in the Western World.

I am not sure how I stumbled across this guy, and now that I have I don't know how it's taken so long either. Without a doubt the most incredible voice / range I've heard.

His name is Dimash Qaidabergen, from Kazakhstani.

Honestly I heard this and it moved me. I feel compelled to share it with anyone that will take the time to listen.

This song is considered to be of of the hardest ever to sing too, apparently.

Do yourselves a favor:

He seems to be huge in Russia, China, Turkey. Surely it's only a matter of time before he makes it huge in the Western World.

Huge vocal range. Counter tenor/male soprano with a baritone low range.

Last edited:

Have Shem Tatupu to thank for introducing me to this song. Someone took a highlights of him playing for St Kilda or whichever club he was playing for in the suburban league and set it to this song.

i quite like this. i wish the textures were a bit more creative though

That bass line in the opening few bars hooked me in.

I only found this video last week. Apparently Cannons played in Melbourne on Friday night. Was tempted to buy a ticket and go see them play, but I probably would have been a fish out of water at the venue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back