What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

New song. Good quality vid.

3 days ......

Should be a pretty tame crowd when the second half of this gets going.

I'm no metal head, but don't mind the odd dose. Faith No More have always been held in the greatest esteem by their peers and from various genres eg. From Tool, through Radiohead to Lady Gaga (RHCP excepted) .. Metallica's Kirk Hammett getting in on the action:

Last edited:

'Generation of Vipers' is a grandiose first full-length by Virginian band Yesterday’s Saints. The group used material such as the Bible and Milton’s Paradise Lost to write a concept album about Satan and his presence throughout human history. The album was assembled like an opera, written in three acts with classical music pieces during the interlude and outro, while the band plays certain styles of metal during each act. The first act is primarily melodic death. The second act is doom, rock, power and thrash, and the last act consists of thrash and melodic death.

Matt Rice sets the tone of each non-instrumental song with his superb voice. He produces a wide range of voices from emotionally saturated power metal vocals to demonic death growls as well blackened screeches. His layering of vocals is very impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about getting into Muse so much for the music but their live performances are as good as you'll get...........................without any (or at least very little) silly chatting to the audience.

Always doing and trying something new which is why I like to see what they come up with next.

You may not like the next album then. I hear they've stripped it right back.

Muse are my guilty pleasure band as I see Bellamy as quite a special artist and am looking forward to what he does when he finally does go solo.

There is a Citizen Erased 2 on this album and from all reports it's going to be quite heavy.
I can't stand the pop songs but understand the path they've followed and when you take the "nice" music away there are still some killer riffs and outrageous ideas involved.
I'm looking forward to hear what they do but that doesn't mean I'll really be listening to the album..........which is odd, isn't it?

Citizen erased 2 is probably the thing that has me most excited about the album. I loved Origin of Symmetry but not sure they should look into the rearview mirror with the new album.

Still can't wait until they tour again. They never disappoint.

Why choose between black metal and thrash, when you can have both!!

'Enki' is a stellar release because of how it uses classic and familiar sounds from two of metal's most cherished styles, but fuses them together into something different. Black metal colliding with more a more high octane genre is definitely a recipe for success, and Melechesh's Middle Eastern / Oriental extras are just the cherry on top.

I love Muse and have seen them about three times. Harker I didn't really enjoy their 2013 tour I just thought it lacked something, but that could of been that the other two times I had seen they played outdoors and this time they played at The Arena, completely different atmosphere and I even had decent seats.

MEB thanks for the film clips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back