What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

Not telling you anything you wouldn't know but their 'Host of Seraphin' has been used to maximum effect in two movies and in two very different ways.

Ending of "The Mist" and the beautiful scene from "Baraka" would both be in my top 20 scenes of all time............no spoilers with The Mist but Baraka:

******* stunning....................:cry:

Baraka, a simply brilliant movie but one that is very hard to explain to someone who hasn't seen it.

There's an awful lot of ways to express darkness through music, and it doesn't always have to involve words like 'black' or 'depressive.' Shining makes that very clear with 'IX – Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends' an album that's equal doses beauty and horror, with plenty of extreme metal in the mix to balance it all out.

Pyramaze has shifted decidedly into a modern sustainable progressive direction. The multilayered harmony vocals and haunting keyboard melodies combined with groove laden riffs create a distinct feel of an Evergrey/Scar Symmetry mashup, but all original.

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early 80's goth is damn serious, and awful pretentious.......

The bats have left the belltower, the victims have been bled, red velvet lines the black box, bela lugosis dead...

Know it well

Ashamedly the lyric above was the signature on my hotmail email from ages 15 to 18, then I changed it to "pretty girls make graves"

Gaf.

Speaking of The Smiths, this has been in my head all day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back