What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still waiting for him to venture away from Muse, but I feel he loves his mates too much.
Not often you get three guys (4 if you count Tom) come together at the age of 15 and stick it out the way they have without ego taking hold.
Generally requires one guy to have all the creative talent and the other being happy to just go along for the ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This new remix of the Beatles (White)......all 107 songs.

Pure heaven, Ringo (who quit during the sessions), and never talks up his drumming, raves about the new mix.....and rightfully so.

Having spent a couple of days in Liverpool recently I can recommend a visit. It’s still Beatles, Beatles, Beatles...

White Album showcases so many different musical styles. 107 songs!

As for Ringo. I think of him as a percussionist. Had plenty of tricks and was happy to ditch the drums if a tambourine was a better choice. His drumming was about the fill. How it sounded. And the skins. How loose do they sound?

Having spent a couple of days in Liverpool recently I can recommend a visit. It’s still Beatles, Beatles, Beatles...

White Album showcases so many different musical styles. 107 songs!

As for Ringo. I think of him as a percussionist. Had plenty of tricks and was happy to ditch the drums if a tambourine was a better choice. His drumming was about the fill. How it sounded. And the skins. How loose do they sound?
That affable fellow for me has always been a far better drummer than he will ever get credit for. As accomplished and unique a sound as anyone ever. And a quarter part of what made the beatles the greatest.
I always look at it this way. Them lads could have had any drummer they wished. And they had Ringo. Says it all.
And yeah that loose sound is still fab :thumbsu:

I been having some fun driving to my casual job for the last couple of weeks. I can’t stand breakfast radio and Gold has forgotten about music before 1980. Thank god for the aux function and my iPod. I’ve listened to Dylan, Stevens, Bowie and Kinks. Today I pulled out the obscure US indie bands of the 60s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back