What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

Better Call Saul airs in the US in February 2015.
Knowing how fickle A_McKay & Salaryman are, they'll be raving about this and will be totally over True Detective.
Can't wait for Better Call Saul, he's a great actor.

True Detective is boring. Can't do it.

Watching a show called Utopia at the moment. Its fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, this.

Reliving my childhood.

Watching this has made me more sad.

Yeah, it's terribly sad watching this and just considering how different the man on screen was to the man off it.

It really is amazing just how big an impact Robin had on the lives of so many.

I'm not one to be really touched by the passing of celebrities but this one hit like no other ever has.

I spent many hours in hospital as a kid and used to watch so many of his movies time and time again during my recovery. Absolutely loved them and they never get old.

I was lucky enough to see him perform live the last time he made it to Australia and that's something I'll be thankful for, for a long time.

I've seen tributes flow for him throughout the day describing him as an absolute genius. A more apt description isn't possible.

I've just finished watching Adam Goodes on 'Who do you think you are?' It's peculiar how a champion of the game has a family history to match. I felt his joy in the scenes where he reconnects with his people. Episode accessible on SBS app. Recommend viewing.

wings.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back