What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stunning Ryan Gosling in a Modern Classic "Drive" on SBS.

How Albert Brooks didn't get a Best Supporting Oscar Nomination...........is one for the ages.
Thanks for the tip!

I've seen it before, must say that it certainly didn't appeal to me the same way it did you. Didn't think it was anything that great at the time but I'll give it another watch now.

The Fall on SBS. Series two starts on Fox today. The lead guy Jamie Dorien will be the lead in 50 Shades of Grey. I couldn't think of a completely different roles for an actor. At least he won't get typecast. As much as I think Jamie is gorgeous not even him will get me to and watch that movie.

Finished the Sopranos last week Aphrodite

Easily my favorite ever series - and I loved Breaking Bad!

Thought they rushed the finish a bit quickly. Meadow went from single to engaged in the space of 3 eps and AJ went from depressed to perfectly fine in 5 mins.

Overall though, the show was just utter perfection. Never seen anything like it.

What do you reckon Aph, did Tony die in the end? :p

Started watching a really interesting series called 'Rectify'. First season was six episodes I think. About a guy who was convincted of rape and murder when he was around 17/18 years old and sent to death row, but is being released after being there for something like 20 years as DNA evidence cleared him of rape.

Really amazing portrayal of the adjustment he has to make getting back into the world (a fairly small town where everyone knows who he is) and dealing with such a life changing thing. It can be a bit gritty at times and deal with some pretty horrible topics (Mrs ShanDog doesn't like watching it before bed) but I am really enjoying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back