What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know what Bob is referring too?

9781863957281.jpg

This is the pic. Hun article today inferred that the image is of the Lakeside Oval and not the Western/Whitten Oval.

Strange that Macrae doesn't mention Wallis as the best option to replace Libba. Maybe he means best option from the guys not currently best 22 to come into the team, with the assumption Wallis is already in the middle...

They still sell those? Were they next to the floppy discs, video tapes and audio cassettes?

I'll get mine tomorrow when I pick up some carbon paper and white out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonts pin-up in the Herald Sun tomorrow, one of the advantages of buying an actual newsPAPER ;)
The Bontempelli poster in the "bulldog" magazine sent out to members this year is a ripper too.... I think it was the 2014 annual over the summer, if you haven't already seen it.

The Bontempelli poster in the "bulldog" magazine sent out to members this year is a ripper too.... I think it was the 2014 annual over the summer, if you haven't already seen it.
Yes, it quickly replaced the poster on my wall of he-who-shall-not-be-named, which quickly went in the bin ;).

Yes, that was great for us (the converted), but this is a statement to the footy world that Marcus Bontempelli will be one of the key faces of our club in only his 2nd year.

Did anyone get the Bont poster in the Hun? I missed out on it, but curious to see what it looked like....
Wasn't a particularly good photo of him I thought. My son still loved it though. VitalDread posted the pic in another thread the other day:

11025817_974320802585543_3633769891725271568_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back