Discussion What to do when IRL friends discover you're a widely-respected legend of an online, anonymous, simulated text-based fantasy football league

What to do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down
You know me well enough by now, always look at the bigger picture.
I'm very calm.
You are the calmest bloke I’ve met.
Calm your farm, it’s Christmas time.
S29 hasn’t started yet, so let’s just love each other until then.
I’ll love you whether it’s the off-season, Easter, Ramadan or the showers at Abdu. U R EZ 2 LUV ❤️
Rightfully so. Russians treat bears very poorly.
campaigners
You bunch of hippies
Hippies lack of personal hygiene is both terrifying and arousing
Yum, love crabs at Christmas time.
Morton Bay bugs, prawns and lobster tails were the best.

Merry day after Boxing Day you beautiful people ❤️

Last season at work I had a whiteboard set up next to my desk. It was not to do with anything work related, it was the shape of a football field with all of the Bomber players names on magnets. Normally on Monday I would do a debrief and then as the week wore on I would swing the magnets to come up with our team for the week. Some of my work mates didn't take too kindly to it but who cares.

Last season at work I had a whiteboard set up next to my desk. It was not to do with anything work related, it was the shape of a football field with all of the Bomber players names on magnets. Normally on Monday I would do a debrief and then as the week wore on I would swing the magnets to come up with our team for the week. Some of my work mates didn't take too kindly to it but who cares.

um

The dedication, the burning desire to succeed ❤️
#bombersislikeroaches

Back