Social What You Imagine Other Geelong Posters Look Like

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll never forget the first time I met Bigdroppunt- he said he was suprised at how I looked, he had expected me to look "butch".

:confused:

Anyhoo... SJ:

jeff_probst_240x320.jpg

Well now we require a pic to prove that statement :)
I only have 1 pic and it may scare a few viewers.

If people aren't scared of snakes, I can upload after work. ;)

ahhh, bdp, a blast from the past. he sure had a way with words.

where are they all now? bdp, eliza, shell, haywood jablome, jess, etc.

Were you there that night???? At Artists cafe/pub in the city, before the 07 prelim. Jesus that feels like decades ago now.

BDP is married, lives on a farm outside of Geelong, Eliza worked with The Geelong Addy, but has since left and is working for a marketing company in Melbourne, Haywood Jablome is in Argentina or something, works on a ship and has a South American gf- havent seen him in ages. Jess- dunno about her, she has kinda "left" the group. Things got... er... awkward there for a while back. Ninty is still Ninty.

Who else you wanna know about, lol?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw your girls are too cute!

So is the guy in your avatar meant to be/resemble you? Looks similar

Were you there that night???? At Artists cafe/pub in the city, before the 07 prelim. Jesus that feels like decades ago now.

BDP is married, lives on a farm outside of Geelong, Eliza worked with The Geelong Addy, but has since left and is working for a marketing company in Melbourne, Haywood Jablome is in Argentina or something, works on a ship and has a South American gf- havent seen him in ages. Jess- dunno about her, she has kinda "left" the group. Things got... er... awkward there for a while back. Ninty is still Ninty.

Who else you wanna know about, lol?

yeah, i was there that night and from memory you were far from butch but happy drinking your cats urine.

things got awkaward with jess? do tell.

bdp a personal trainer...boy oh boy wowee.

where is artist these days? lost the love?

the hoff?

there were others but the passage of time has killed my memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back