Whats happening in the ACC?

Remove this Banner Ad

yer unless mazenod knock off de la, which is likely, mazenod will get a few big names back this week, whilst de la will be missing a few

whitefriars are looking like a team to chalange the best
the friars havnt won the ACC since Marc Murphy's year
but with the fresh list and depth they are looking strong
although injuries to big name players will hurt a little the squad have fresh and eger players to replace these losses

watch out for the friars

Does anyone else give SBC will have a chance if they make GF. I see they have only lost a game or two by less than a goal. I don't think German played against Friars (why was that - isn't he captain?) - perhaps involved in Vic Metro -and Rayner didn't play much time (anyone know why?). SBC has depth with only 3-4 TAC kids. Does anyone know the ACC ladder and how many games to go?

Does anyone else give SBC will have a chance if they make GF. I see they have only lost a game or two by less than a goal. I don't think German played against Friars (why was that - isn't he captain?) - perhaps involved in Vic Metro -and Rayner didn't play much time (anyone know why?). SBC has depth with only 3-4 TAC kids. Does anyone know the ACC ladder and how many games to go?

I don't think SBC can make finals. German, Lucin & Rayner are deliberately getting limited game time due to TAC. I am pretty sure German is the only TAC playing on ball. The others are "resting" in either back line or forward line. The boys are only trying to keep everyone happy.

I don't think SBC can make finals. German, Lucin & Rayner are deliberately getting limited game time due to TAC. I am pretty sure German is the only TAC playing on ball. The others are "resting" in either back line or forward line. The boys are only trying to keep everyone happy.

enough with the excuses about TAC boys because every team has them and clearly every team is resting them or not using them to a large extent. Bernards are out of the race after another loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back