Where should Haywood live?

Where should Haywood live overseas?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In a warm bed with a nice lady beside him.

Goes without saying. :p

I liked (liked.. not loved) living in England.. my mate enjoyed living in Spain too while he was there. I wouldnt live in Ireland.. its too... I dunno. The people there will probably be too smart for you. :D

Good luck with it!

Why not Norway itself? Isn't that where he'll be working? If that's not possible the next logical destination is neighbouring Sweden or Denmark.

How did the poll creator manage to vote so many times?

Why not Norway itself? Isn't that where he'll be working? If that's not possible the next logical destination is neighbouring Sweden or Denmark.

How did the poll creator manage to vote so many times?

Erm, because when I made the poll I ticked the box "voters could vote mulitple number of times"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. I didn't know that was possible. Is this vote binding? If so I'm gonna click Kazakhstan 100 times.

Yes it is very binding. Whatever country wins, Haywood MUST live there and cherish every ****ing moment.

Looks like Kazakhstan is gonna romp it in. Hope ya got your mankini ready Haywood!!!!! :D:thumbsu:

(Oh and you can only vote once for one country).

Yes it is very binding. Whatever country wins, Haywood MUST live there and cherish every ****ing moment.

Looks like Kazakhstan is gonna romp it in. Hope ya got your mankini ready Haywood!!!!! :D:thumbsu:

(Oh and you can only vote once for one country).

Definitely Kazakhstan. 50% of the votes thus far. Off you go Haywood!

Definitely Kazakhstan. 50% of the votes thus far. Off you go Haywood!

lg_a-borat2.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Back