Truck Rutten

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Adelaide United
Just saw the 28 man squad for Sunday's game on the Footy Show, and my namesake was a glaring absentee. I hope this is a mistake. Has anybody heard anything about him copping an injury at training?

spindoctor said:
Last time I checked, the truck was parked in the garage.
Not really in the mood for comedy mate, after finding out that N Bassett may potentially be playing full back again :eek:

Aren't those squads on TFS just a guess on a Wednesday night? The clubs wouldn't have released them yet, especially for a Sunday game.

I'm sure they've done this in the past.

Ford Fairlane said:
Aren't those squads on TFS just a guess on a Wednesday night? The clubs wouldn't have released them yet, especially for a Sunday game.

A guess done by channel 9's tea lady by the look of some of them. ;)

Certainly would be nothing to do with the clubs other than the Brisbane/St Kilda teams.

Ford Fairlane said:

I think you're right because the "squads" aren't on the AFC or AFL websites yet. For some reason I thought because of Good Friday the clubs may have had to get their squads in a day earlier than normal. I don't know why they would even bother mentioning them if they are not provided by the clubs. Eddie even went as far as saying "it's a Sunday game so it's a cast of thousands" as if it was the clubs' fault the squads were so large.

I look forward to the real squad being announced this evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back