• Collingwood Mick

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Carlton Mick

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
(no homer)

Footscray Mick

art-svMICK-420x0.jpg

Eagles Mick

ben-cousins-mick-malthouse-5927202.jpg

Collingwood Mick

812372-leon-davis-mick-malthouse.jpg

Carlton Mick

272441.jpg

(no homer)

Footscray Mick

art-svMICK-420x0.jpg

Eagles Mick

ben-cousins-mick-malthouse-5927202.jpg

Collingwood Mick

812372-leon-davis-mick-malthouse.jpg

Carlton Mick

272441.jpg

Not sure about Mick, but that weird, sub human, victim of what is undoubtably years of inbreeding, walking past Mick in the CarLOLton training singlet is THE ugliest creature that can walk upright I have had the misfortune of gazing upon!

Not sure about Mick, but that weird, sub human, victim of what is undoubtably years of inbreeding, walking past Mick in the CarLOLton training singlet is THE ugliest creature that can walk upright I have had the misfortune of gazing upon!

At least cut out all the other photos except the one you're referring to if you're going to quote an OP that was 4 posts up from yours you stupid flog.

any coincidence that the 4 individuals in the photos with MM are consistent talking points. :thumbsu:

thread needs redirecting.

to the main board??

You deserve FOTY 2012 too, Jayden

Shut up gayer.

So your saying he shouldnt pursue bigger and better things after his stevensons workwear photo shoot.....

13457667970.png
13457760330.jpg

So your saying he shouldnt pursue bigger and better things after his stevensons workwear photo shoot.....

13457667970.png
13457760330.jpg

haha wow, love Mitch but he looks less ugly in general life than in these photo's where he's supposed to look good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good call Caro, solid call, was waiting for someone to make that call call
However her face reminds me too much of Mick (or is this a positive?)

0_Malthouse_Christi_small.jpg

Back