Which Poort Player has done a Franklin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why didn't he hang around to make sure everyone knew whether he was pissed or not ?
Does he normally smash into 4 cars when he leaves someone's house?
Why did he hide at Trengoves place and why did he let the club hide him for the rest of the night ?

But nah - he's wasn't pissed and he normally drives like a lunatic !

Classic case of hindering a police investigation, aiding and abetting, and perverting the course of justice.

Huge s**t coming Port's way. Prison bars gonna take on a whole new meaning down at Alberton. :thumbsu:

Classic case of hindering a police investigation, aiding and abetting, and perverting the course of justice.

Huge s**t coming Port's way. Prison bars gonna take on a whole new meaning down at Alberton. :thumbsu:

:drunk:

Considering Scott Thompson lied to police and caused his "mate" to require surgery after deliberately hooning and crashing his car, and got a 4 month suspended sentence and 50 hours community service (along with a token fine from the Crows)...... I can't see Impey getting anywhere near a jail cell.

Impy will have to visit Keefy and Trengove who should be behind bars for hindering a police investigation and perverting the course of justice for harbouring Impy while he was on the lam. I can see this happening - a tiny cell with a stainless steel open dunny with Keefy and Trengove covering a wall with Port power posters.

Impy will have to visit Keefy and Trengove who should be behind bars for hindering a police investigation and perverting the course of justice for harbouring Impy while he was on the lam. I can see this happening - a tiny cell with a stainless steel open dunny with Keefy and Trengove covering a wall with Port power posters.

I wonder who started drinking earlier, you or Avatarp? :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the guys who were duped into taking a PED by their old club are worse than a guy who willingly took illicit substances himself? :drunk:

Oh hell, they idolise Modra, Goodwin & Ricciuto

Remove this Banner Ad

Back