Who is the better footballer - Jack Watts or Lachie Henderson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at all the Carlton flogs lining up to defend their reserves player Henderson.

"He'll be this, he'll be that" - all that means nothing, because he's a spud, and you guys already know it after just 8 rounds.

Look at all the Brisbane flogs lining up to rubbish their traded player. When JK left Carlton their supporters wished him well; then again, I suppose they got Judd ... whereas you lot got lumped with Fev.

Come to think of it ... I'd be pissed off too :eek:

I will reiterate what i said in the other thread: Watts every day of the week.

Even thinking of bringing the young man into my Dream Team if he pulls out a good game this week. Henderson doesn't even deserve to be in a super coach team.

Both these boys will be guns, and within the next three seasons will be ripping the paddlepoopers apart.

Who are the up and comming tall forwards for your mob ?

I don't think your club is to far away from wishing you still had Hendo.

This

In all fairness Jacqui's standing in Bay 13 guarantees a win in any and all polls regardless of topic. I don't think Henderson is ready to shoulder that responsibility.

Henderson has been a dud so far for the Blues but that might change. The stink of fail from you duritz is lethal.

Your desperation to be noticed on the bay is pathetic. Even Black Welsh starts better threads than you. Back in your hole until the brions beat Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back