Who's going to win the Coleman this year?

Who's your pick for the 2024 Coleman Medal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After Round 4​

16 - JESSE HOGAN (GWS)
14 - BAYLEY FRITSCH (MEL)
13 - CHARLIE CURNOW (CARL)
11 - CODY WEIGHTMAN (WB)
11 - JAKE STRINGER (ESS)
11 - HARRY MCKAY (CARL)
11 - LOGAN MCDONALD (SYD)
11 - SHAI BOLTON (RICH)
10 - CALLUM BROWN (GWS)
10 - JOE DANIHER (BRIS)
10 - JAMIE ELLIOTT (COLL)
10 - BEN KING (STK)
9 - JACK HIGGINS (STK)
9 - DARCY BYRNE-JONES (PA)
9 - OLLIE HENRY (GEE)
9 - TOM HAWKINS (GEE)
8 - JYE AMISS (FRE)
8 - KYLE LANGFORD (ESS)
8 - ISAAC HEENEY (SYD)
8 - NICK LARKEY (NM)
8 - PAUL CURTIS (NM)
8 - JEREMY FINLAYSON (PA)
8 - BOBBY HILL (COLL)
8 - BRODY MIHOCEK (COLL)
8 - AARON CADMAN (GWS)
8 - KYSAIAH PICKETT (MEL)
8 - JEREMY CAMERON (GEE)

Last edited by a moderator:

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
In the Red Corner we have Charlie 'King Charles', two-time Coleman medallist, X-factor in spades, and proven finals goalkicker.

In the Blue Corner we have Harry 'Deadeye' McKay, Coleman medallist, contested-marking beast, and ultra reliable set-shot.

Who've you got for the 2024 Coleman, Bay?

Harry deadeye!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Says the guy who was probably creaming himself to the thought of Nick Daicos winning last year's Brownlow :$

DGAF then, still don’t now. We got the only award that matters, plus a minor premiership to boot 🤷‍♂️

Chasing individual awards is for minnows bereft of any recent success such as your good selves

I actually hope they tie for a joint Coleman as 5 Colemans on a team that hasn’t made a GF since last century would be hilariously embarrassing 🤪

Imagine the only things you have to show for the last 25 years are 5 Colemans and 5 wooden spoons 🤦‍♂️ nice symmetry

DGAF then, still don’t now. We got the only award that matters, plus a minor premiership to boot 🤷‍♂️

Chasing individual awards is for minnows bereft of any recent success such as your good selves

I actually hope they tie for a joint Coleman as 5 Colemans on a team that hasn’t made a GF since last century would be hilariously embarrassing 🤪

Imagine the only things you have to show for the last 25 years are 5 Colemans and 5 wooden spoons 🤦‍♂️ nice symmetry
Don’t worry, champ. I’m sure your forwards have a shot at the Coleman too, what with…Mihocek…and Frampton!? :eekv1:

Oh… oh, dear. Now I see why you don’t care about the Coleman. :$:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Larkey

When was the last time the Coleman medalist won the flag in the same year?

I don't think it's happened for at least 10 years.

Back