ballanFYNE

Cancelled
May 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
bushrangers, NYG, ducks
Didn't find one of these, and if there feel free to delete.
Saw this on the WAFL board, and just a thread to discuss Williamstown.
So yeah, Williamstown get ready for a big 2011!

Willy have been promising a "big" season for a while now...

Thought they would win the flag this year...

They just keep falling over at the crucial moments...

I'm tipping Matt Little will get drafted so there will be a big hole to fill in 2011

Always an interesting time, this time of the year with AFL delistings...who's going where etc

You'll find there are a couple of vfl related websites where threads like this are a bit more active.

Anyway, Faulks will be a big loss down back for the Seagulls in 2011.

• Banned
You'll find there are a couple of vfl related websites where threads like this are a bit more active.

Anyway, Faulks will be a big loss down back for the Seagulls in 2011.

Yep. But i'm glad to have him at Freo though. Hoping we won't lose Little, unless it's to Freo:p

Does anybody know where Jesse Fortune is playing next season.. he played last year for the Jets as a 19yo, and played one game for Willy as a 23rd man. He has not been mentioned in the new recruits for Willy in 2011.
maybe playing for Werribee ?? does anyone know??

• Banned
It sucks. That can only hurt our preparations for this year coming.

Ben Casley? Jets 2010 Captain, played two games with Willy last year (4 goals in each) and slipped through the draft. Has he nominated a club to play for yet? Pretty sure his family live in or near Willy.

Not sure but if he is at willy might have more of a role down back with faulks gone

Not as tall as Faulks, but a much better rebounder. Faulks was more of a neautraliser. He might fancy himself as a HF though by last year's efforts.

Willy are going to have a dominant ruck division, with probably Minson as first ruck for much of the year and Cordy supporting with Prato hoping to push for senior gametime as well.

Has Matt Little committed to Willy for 2011? Word is Panos has come back in good nick an would be looking to be a permanent fixture in the seniors too.

I'm fairly sure Little is back for 2011. You're right about casley not being a talk enough kpp. Only 189cms tall. Panos would be handy on a flank though as well. It looks an alright side so far, a bit of expectation on them from me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woods is a good pickup. Played alright in the gf if i remember correctly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back