Wimbledon 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been watching some of the Kyrgios on the 2nd screen while that joke of a player was playing, seemed to be up for it since the first set but ever since losing that last game for the first set, he has been off mentally. It's a bad matchup but he needs to toughen it up.

Kyrgios is a total tool as well aussie tennis will never get better until these 2 clowns pull there head out of there ass
How is he a tool, the only thing he does is get disappointed in himself due to the expectation.

Kyrgios is a total tool as well aussie tennis will never get better until these 2 clowns pull there head out of there ass

Kyrgios to me just has anger issues, that still can be worked on, if the media get on his case after tonight's performance then they can go to hell.

Tomic can be crucified as much as possible.

Such a shame that mentally both Kyrgios and Tomic are so weak. Kyrgios especially, I don't think he will ever get rid of his mental concentration lapses and hot temper. Shame as he has a heap of talent but the mental fortitude isn't there- he's still young yes but he won't be young forever. Murray and Novak will still be there and thereabouts for slam contention for the next 4 years + at least. Lots of extremely talents youngsters coming through too- America has a huge promising crop of young guys that's led by Fritz. Fritz and Zverev are the big ones- both look like future slam winners to me and are younger than Nick. He won't have this 'talented youngster' tag for much longer- he really has got to pull his finger out. He competed awesome in the first set, honestly there was nothing between Murray and Nick. One s**t game at an important moment and Murray wins the 1st set. 2nd set Nick become frustrated and basically gives up. It happens all too often with him for my liking. When the going gets tough he gets overly frustrated and gives away cheap points.

I have my doubts now was to whether he'll ever win a slam to be honest, 'potential' is there but he is all flash no substance. Can only play at a high level for a set max and with the older generation still there for a few more years and some extremely talented teens coming through his slam window is fairly limited. Heck at the moment there's still guys like Tsonga, Berdych, Gasquet etc. who are better and more consistent than Nick.

This is turning into a real flogging. Murray treating him like his little brother slapping him around on centre court.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back