Unofficial Preview Round 4 v Richmond: Wimpy Tiger, Shitty Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

114040_2cacd4b73a2cf4623fa99b10b432956d.png

Smashed by this guy?

Does he ride around in vans handing out candy to little kids?

Done with a condition. Avatar cant be pr0n. My kids have access to my computer sometime and i dont want them to see a huge dick or a tiger tacking it up the ass :p
Message you tomorrow

Message you tomorrow

Thanks mate. I'll put it on as soon as you PM me. Congrats for tonight, you guys showed more hart and wanted it more. I just hope this is the nail in Hardwicks coffin. He has done well to get us competitive but he has hit his peak IMO and his game plan is majorly flawed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't make it Mark Neeld pls
Was considering it but no.

Torn between an image of chicken s**t and trying to incite violence on the Richmond team board

Was considering it but no.

Torn between an image of chicken s**t and trying to incite violence on the Richmond team board
Please make it Syl's old tiger!

Righto, so how many goal head start do you clowns need?

This game could be close to the easiest thing we have ever done.

Ps. I said similar against the dogs 2 weeks ago, I know my stuff and you are welcome.

It seems my knowledge and ability to dissect an opponent has proven to be impeccable once again.

You're welcome.

Ps. Well played and thanks for the week of banter. You guys are the best at it in my time as a mod.

So anyway, was looking up this Hogan kid since one of my Fremantle supporting friends said they were talking to his manager, but that's another story, and then I remembered that we were playing you guys this week and one of your supporters said how he's leading the comp in contested marks. I thought to myself, wowee this kid must be a rippa and doing so well for Melbourne, what position does he play? So I looked again and wowee he's a forward, he's exactly the type Fremantle would want but I don't go into that, how many goals has he kicked? Oh, just 6. Maybe he's just not accurate, how many behinds? Oh, just 4. Ok but taking so many contested marks, surely he's taken heaps inside 50? Oh, just 6. Well at least he's really tall? Oh, just 195cm.

So here I am, wondering what's so special. Enlighten me. Or should I go ask the Freo board?
Did you get some more info on Friday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back