Wittingslow Amusements

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to two Fitzroy days/nights held by Wittingslows.

Both were at Albert Park Lake, first one was down the Junction Oval end and was played out in driving rain. Remember the Pirate Ship being too much for one mate. About 5 of us had collated at the Waterside and then walked down the length of the lake, stopping at Lakeside Oval to develop a liking for the Fitzroy-Doncaster Cricket Club along the way.

The second was at the other end of the lake, not far from Lakeside (now the soccer ground). Started at Western Oval watching Fitzroy-Doncaster take on Footscray. Enjoyed a number of home brews there, and then headed down to Wittingslows where I tested the gut's handling of home brew on the Zipper. No fuss, but I think I was very nearly clinically dead at the time.

Anyone else hope along to Wittingslows on a Roys special? If so, how did you find it?

Yeah Kev they were fun and msot of the money went to the Roys as Wittingslow's were good supporters of the Roys old Tom went to many a game, and it was easy to find Kev, used my Melways I got with my membership ticket.

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
I went to two Fitzroy days/nights held by Wittingslows.

Both were at Albert Park Lake, first one was down the Junction Oval end and was played out in driving rain. Remember the Pirate Ship being too much for one mate. About 5 of us had collated at the Waterside and then walked down the length of the lake, stopping at Lakeside Oval to develop a liking for the Fitzroy-Doncaster Cricket Club along the way.

The second was at the other end of the lake, not far from Lakeside (now the soccer ground). Started at Western Oval watching Fitzroy-Doncaster take on Footscray. Enjoyed a number of home brews there, and then headed down to Wittingslows where I tested the gut's handling of home brew on the Zipper. No fuss, but I think I was very nearly clinically dead at the time.

Anyone else hope along to Wittingslows on a Roys special? If so, how did you find it?

I remember you dragging me along to the one at the north end of Albert Park lake. I can recall it quite clearly as there was far more crumpet at the fair than what there ever was at Fitzroy matches.

Is it just me, or did us Fitzroy lads always luck out when it came to perving on our fellow female supporters (not including the bootilicous Roygirls!)

FR what is wrong with your eye sight, as Mobben' said there was always s***loads to perve at, and the Roy Girls were not on the list, only problem was it was the players they were after and we got left with the likes of well mention no names.

Re: Re: Wittingslow Amusements

Originally posted by FitzroyRamone
I can recall it quite clearly as there was far more crumpet at the fair than what there ever was at Fitzroy matches.

I always thing Bagels are a better go than crumpets, myself. I tend to find that they are far more accomodating to my arrangement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back