World Cup 2022 ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow..Croatia beat Brazil! Did not see that coming.
And seems we did just fine against Argentina eh?

We did well against Argentina.

We lost to the two best players in the world. No shame in that.

Croatia was gone in extra time and pulled a miracle then finished it off with superb penalty strategy and a breathtaking display from their GK.

Too bad the Dutch gave the PK to van Dijk. Screwed them from jump.

Good effort to comeback though.

Argentina very lucky.

Far too many United peahearts in that England team.

Harry Maguire is good at set pieces but is otherwise the definition of a liability and Giroud made the spud pay.

And Harry Kane, though a Spur, good grief.

England will be a force in 4 years with Foden and Saka matured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an amazing World Cup it has been so far, definitely the best I have probably seen in my lifetime so far (I am 42)

Not defending the Migrant deaths of stadium construction, I can't defend that) but the overall atmosphere at games and quality of games has been fabulous and wonderful, and proof Middle Eastern/Islamic Nations can host global/world wide sporting and other events generally

Qatar have gone above and beyond hosts, they have been magnificent, and history will show as such when we look back in 20/50/100 years from now

We can only hope USA/Canada 2026 will be such good hosts (although I doubt it)

Those SJWs and arguably Islamaphobic nuffies who said this World Cup would be a disaster before it started sure have egg on their faces though, it's been amazing

You’re kidding, right?

The quality of football has been outstanding.
The atmosphere has also been outstanding.
Neither of these have anything to do with the host nation.
In fact it is despite them - arguably the worst host of all time, and certainly one of the worst teams to ever “qualify”.

If you genuinely believe this is one of the best you’ve seen, I’m afraid your love for the nation and its religion is severely clouding your judgement.

As for “hoping” the US, Canada & Mexico put on a better tournament, there is no need to hope.
They could do it with their eyes closed. It’s naive to suggest otherwise.

Australia third beat team in the world cup l. Confirmed

Only two teams to beat us made the final.
L

The best team is winning this

As (and the GOAT) as Messi is they're still a team as highlighted by that amazing second goal.

France too reliant on individual brilliance and thus far they've shut Mbappe completely out of this

You’re kidding, right?

The quality of football has been outstanding.
The atmosphere has also been outstanding.
Neither of these have anything to do with the host nation.
In fact it is despite them - arguably the worst host of all time, and certainly one of the worst teams to ever “qualify”.

If you genuinely believe this is one of the best you’ve seen, I’m afraid your love for the nation and its religion is severely clouding your judgement.

It has been one of the best world cups I've ever seen.

Not because of the hosts but in spite of them

Football has been great all tournament. I usually lose interest midway through and pick up again in the final rounds but the quality has been consistently strong. Even the lesser reputable nations have brought it. So good to see an African team in the semi finals, 3 Asian teams in round of 16. Truly a world game.

Qatar itself has shown itself to be subpar in almost every aspect.

Fantastic subs by Deschamps. Argentina can't cope with all that pace enabling Mbappe to come into the game and execute his brilliance.

Argentina though have died in the ass... Again!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back