Worst Fictional Parents

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong standards in the States.

Doesn't bash his wife, buys american products, cares for his grand father, makes efforts to get on with wifes family, hard worker, has a wide variety of friends.

All round good guy.

Doesn't bash his wife, buys american products, cares for his grand father, makes efforts to get on with wifes family, hard worker, has a wide variety of friends.

All round good guy.
Looks after his family well

upload_2014-12-4_8-24-54.jpeg

Ned and Maude Flanders, no wonder Rod and Todd were so ****ed up, especially Maude (before she was killed off) made sure her sons were totally uber sissies

As for Supernatural, not sure if Johnny Winchester was a good role model for Sam and Dean (mind you their grandpappy was a total look !)

I'd say Earl and Randy's parents on My Name is Earl were also pretty crap, but i just like Beau Bridges so much, ****ing Joy is a worthless Ho of a Mother, Crabman is all right as a dad though :D

Oh yeah, Eric and Stephanie from the Bold and The Beautiful, the Forresters are the most screwed up TV family ever, Ridge is a such bloody philanderer, how many times has he married and divorced Brooke and Taylor ?

And didn't Eric have a kid with Brooke as well, who also had kids with Ridge and just about every other male character on the show ??

Haven't watched the show in years, apparently they have a new bloke playing Ridge who looks nothing like Ronn Moss. Ridge must be a Time Lord then :D

Oh yeah, Eric and Stephanie from the Bold and The Beautiful, the Forresters are the most screwed up TV family ever, Ridge is a such bloody philanderer, how many times has he married and divorced Brooke and Taylor ?

And didn't Eric have a kid with Brooke as well, who also had kids with Ridge and just about every other male character on the show ??

Haven't watched the show in years, apparently they have a new bloke playing Ridge who looks nothing like Ronn Moss. Ridge must be a Time Lord then :D

Clearly they're Tasmanian as they're so inbred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malcolm & Cressida - The Modern Parents (Viz)

modern_parents_by_mattyrm-d467l01.jpg

Good to see there are other VIZ readers on Big Footy. :thumbsu:

The parents from home alone. Who doesn't notice one of their children is missing as they drive to, check in and then board a plane at the airport.

Peter from family Guy. His treatment of Meg is plain emotional abuse.

Not only that. But after forgetting Kevin the first time, you think they would check that he was on the plane before leaving the second time around (when he ended up in New York, instead).

Britain's classiest mag. I'd say, though, that Malcolm and Cressida aren't even the worst parents in it. That would have to be Spoilt Bastard's mum or whichever one of the Fat Slags had a kid.

and how could we forget mr and mrs bacon?

bacons.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back