WoW - Cataclysm

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be shortly... just waiting on a few things:

1) Account had an attempted hack whilst it was inactive for a few months, so blizzard locked it down... gotta call their tech support (based on USA times) to get them to unlock it... FFS surely they could crew a couple of nightshifters for 24 hour tech support.

2) Just got a new desktop (currently using an old laptop)... but am waiting on a new monitor to be delivered.

Once those 2 issues are sorted (hopefully by end of the week)... I will fire it up again. Level my mains and roll a new toon to check out the new reworked areas/quests.

Got to level 85 in a few days, haven't played it in like a week, cbf sitting in dungeon queues for 45 minutes

Did you roll any new tunes to check out the remodelled areas/quest chains?

Dinged 85 within a couple days of launch and geared up from rep/heroics pretty quickly. Currently doing 10 mans with a few mates. Raiding is really fun atm, it is a lot more challenging compared to Naxx during Wrath.

I started to level a new toon just before the release of cata as they had already updated the zones and it is really fun. It would probably be worth playing cata just for the aspect alone. Also flying in Azeroth is awesome.

I hadn't played wow for 18 months and got this on release. Getting to 85 was over too quickly. I got 85 in 3 days, was expecting it to take a bit longer. Some really good questlines in the game, the new zones are nice except Vash jr or w/e it's called. The underwater thing didn't do it for me.

Alot of people are harping on about the 5 mans, to me it was more of the same, nothing special really. I never really played Wrath, I soloed to 80 and quit, so the whole "CC is back" thing doesn't mean much to me. WOTLK must have been a joke by what I've been reading.

One thing I'll say, don't take up Archaeology if you dont want to be driven mad, it's broken.

All in all it was fun leveling, just went too fast. I won't be renewing my subscription once it run out in a week or so, the best times I had playing this game was back in Vanilla.

I played Wow for years, ever since the beginning really, but it god damn takes over your life, so I quit last last year.

When I logged back into my account, all my toons were hacked, and the account was totally ****ed (couldn't move basically).

Contacted Blizzard, they fixed it, recommended I buy one of those coded USB thingys (authenticator?:confused:), I did, yet my account is still ****ed because the hacker authenticated my account already.

They won't fix my account, so I've quit, deleted WOW from my hard drive, thrown out all the discs, books etc and now I'm over WOW.

WOW died with BC IMO, ever since then it's been bullshit really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back