WTC and Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why we hate them Broard is a t urd and Robinson bowling Pies telling Usman to F off

Agree. Both are despicable. The send off was disgusting.

"In Sport as in Life it does not matter who wins as long as the English lose."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit the Aussies' tactics during the England run chase were a bit baffling to me, I thought the bowlers over-used the short ball and the field placements were a bit too defensive. If the Poms want to play Bazball, why not try to frustrate them by bowling dots to build pressure?

Must admit the Aussies' tactics during the England run chase were a bit baffling to me, I thought the bowlers over-used the short ball and the field placements were a bit too defensive. If the Poms want to play Bazball, why not try to frustrate them by bowling dots to build pressure?
It was pathetic .
I've been harsh on Starc , but he's been so much better

Boland was junk

Captain doesn't trust Murphy

The pitch had very little in the way of turn. He'll get more overs in Manchester.

Bolands average is still the best in test cricket, albeit from a smaller sample size. In any event they will continue to rotate the pace bowlers to keep them fresh.

The pitch had very little in the way of turn. He'll get more overs in Manchester.

Bolands average is still the best in test cricket, albeit from a smaller sample size. In any event they will continue to rotate the pace bowlers to keep them fresh.
The monach hates anything Victorian

😂 I love Victoria

Merv Deano Warnie 3 of my favourites

Just thought Boland was ineffective
He was and tried too hard , the bowling plans and the lack of runs from some is shithouse . Warner has to go , he's making it harder for Marnus who is virtually opening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back