Multiplat WWE 2K16 (Updated: All Unlockables Page 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
WWE 2K16 Releases October 27tth-29th on PS3/4 & 360/XBONE

Stone Cold Steve Austin Cover Star Reveal

For anyone doubting the ”largest roster ever” tag line for WWE 2k16, let us assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, we’re not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it. #wwe2k16largestrostereve

All 120+ Unique Models will be shipped with the game

Trailer and Screens coming soon

Not hard to do, but get the story mode first, they can have a roster of a million but means SFA if the game isn't fun or has any longevity.

Can't help but wonder if the 120 models is just a smokescreen for the rest of the game still being s**t. Probably won't bother if it doesn't have custom music, create an arena, more CAW slots.

I wouldn't hold your breath on the custom music feature. Would almost get this game sorely for Finn Bàlor but I've heard some bad things about the core gameplay in 2K15 so will proceed with caution.

Can't help but wonder if the 120 models is just a smokescreen for the rest of the game still being s**t. Probably won't bother if it doesn't have custom music, create an arena, more CAW slots.
Old Gen could have it back as for current gen i think the only option atm would be to use music stored on a USB or the use of DNLA, The other 2 are a must!

Don't think I have ever created anything unless I needed to for a trophy. Couldn't give a rats ring about it really. Give me a good story mode and no glitchy game play. Don't think I've picked up a WWE game since 12.

I really liked the gameplay of 15, but the MyCareer mode was dogshit. Hopefully they put in a shorter, more story driven story mode rather than pursuing with endless grind mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pet hate of mine in these games is stars like HBK,HHH,Undertaker etc,etc are the ones that look realistic you then look at the rest of the roster and don't even look like them.

If they put Bret Hart in I will likely buy the game.
Didn't Warrior look like a wookiie last year?

I had so much hype for 2k15 and it turned into a big pile of meh, so I can't say I'm looking forward to this years.

Bring back manager mode, custom entrances (and music), improve career mode (4 years in and still have not played a single storyline even though i'm on the verge of joining RAW) and make the DLC a bit cheaper and im in!

Dez! - Does that mean Create a storyline is impossible too?

The only 2 things I've loved in the WWE games was the manager mode in 05-06 and the create a storyline a little more recently. (cant recall what year, DiBiase-Rhodes were still a tag team.....)

I only played 15 once and hated it.

16 Id consider if there's some cool stuff if a scsa edition, but it'd take Create a Story to completely sell me.

Dez! - Does that mean Create a storyline is impossible too?

The only 2 things I've loved in the WWE games was the manager mode in 05-06 and the create a storyline a little more recently. (cant recall what year, DiBiase-Rhodes were still a tag team.....)

I only played 15 once and hated it.

16 Id consider if there's some cool stuff if a scsa edition, but it'd take Create a Story to completely sell me.

Create a story isn't impossible it was just one of the many things they left out for whatever reason in 2k15, I wouldn't be surprised to see it return or have it incorporated into Universe mode.

Hopefully it comes back.

That or some cool scsa story or something is all that'll get me to buy this years.

The Hogan stuff JUST got it over the line last year and I regret it in hindsight. SCSA is the one wrestler (bar maybe Paige or Daniel Bryan) who'd draw me in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back