Xavier Ellis anyone seen him play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally off the topic people but has anyone seen Lachlan Murdoch play (no, not that rich prick! :p ). He's 17 and plays KPP I think for Wesely. :rolleyes:

Does he have red hair?
Has anyone seen Will Harris play either very wirey frame

Will Harris watched him train and play at the Falwkner Park and with East Malvern and Glen Iris.

Tall and great overhead mark, but he is a bit skinny. A mix between a Riewoldt and
a Jared Rivers. Could be good long term with a bit of
work in the Gym. A good chance at 2nd round draft contention.

Nah belive me I've seen Will Harris play and he is no chance to make it.
I said he was good, but no chance at AFL level. He's a loose cannon I don't want him on any teams. The last team he went through he cut all of his mate's lunches all of them even the coaching staff.

Did any of you guys watch the VIC Metro u/16s?........
Did you see a guy of the name Jon Anthony?

dutchy12 said:
Nah belive me I've seen Will Harris play and he is no chance to make it.
I said he was good, but no chance at AFL level. He's a loose cannon I don't want him on any teams. The last team he went through he cut all of his mate's lunches all of them even the coaching staff.
No ive heard great things about this Will Harris character. Apparently known as Gherig by his friends and if he spends a bit more time in the gym he could play like him.

Melbourne Grammar can lick my ass. I wouldn't want to go to a school where the prinicpal hits on his pupils parents and the students are gay.

I saw Ellis play APS footy a couple of times this year.He looks polished but,like the Gooley twins who also showed a bit,needs to bulk up quite a bit in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davo4030 said:
Melbourne Grammar can lick my ass. I wouldn't want to go to a school where the prinicpal hits on his pupils parents and the students are gay.

Yeah totally off the topic......

he plays for Melbourne Grammar and Gippsland u18. Reads the ball well, good foot skills, quick over 20 metres, and a good footy brain.

Was there anyone out of Haileybury's First XVIII from this year that are worth looking at. I saw them play against Scotch during the season, they were very polished, although Scotch's team was nothing like it was in 2003. There was a couple of standout players in that Haileybury team, one i remember playing off a wing, ran from halfback chasing his own kick each time to set up a goal.

And for the record, in regards to scholarships to APS schools - for some sports it's accepted that schools can do it (eg Athletics). For other sports, such as footy, the general rule is that no school offers a kid an athletic scholarship. Hence players like Ellis get in on "Academic" scholarships. Caulfield Grammer in particular has been doing it for years. Nothing personal against Ellis, I don't know the kid and I'm not knocking him, that's just how the system works in MOST cases.

I have played against Nick Smith, he has a very big reputation but never really did alot when i have played against him. however both times he had played a game before hand so that is a decent excuse. Is quite skinny but is tall and will fill out, has very good skills is a good mark and reads the play well.
As for Josh Kennedy i am suprised people are saying he is arrogant in my opinion, and knowing him he is extremely modest but maybe he comes across different to other people however he is quite shy so this may be why.
And Fahmi do you mean Dan Anthony playing for vic metro? if it is him i know about about him too if he is the one

Totally argee. Iplay with Josh down at Sandringham Dragons, and he is far from arrogant. Not a bad player but is a big unit. Great bloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back