Xavier Vs Scotch

Remove this Banner Ad

although Xavier got smashed last time they played, they did have an undermaned side which was clearly shown by their poor performance on that day. but after watching Xavier in its last few match's im led to believe that when their confidence is up they will be a team too beat!

i know you do make some good points about their recent injuries, but will kennedy really make up the 75 points they got elted by last time? Smith will have a huge influence at CHB, but Scotchs midfield i think they'll be too strong!!

kennedy is a freak show, douglas is also a gun! but i do think that xaviers last match against shouldn be taken count off. i predict Xavier to win it in a close one!

Biggfooty said:
kennedy is a freak show, douglas is also a gun! but i do think that xaviers last match against shouldn be taken count off. i predict Xavier to win it in a close one!

Do you really think those players are going to make up 85 points plus?

Biggfooty, you are a joker.

Xavier will get pumped. Kennedy is overrated and will get killed this weekend by your Smith's, Sherwen's, O'Shanessey's, Mead's, Rioli's, Njoku's etc. The Scotch depth is endless.

I was at xaviers training session today and if they play how they just trained they will thrash any team. i know it 75 points but 7 off their best players where out! kennedy isnt overratted he is a FREAK SHOW!!!!!

Would be very suprised if Xavier get within 30 points of Scotch.

Where is the game been played and does anyone have any teams to post up on the game?

bloody good game.
Scott Sherwen is a superstar, good enough to get drafted.
Takes a brilliant grab and kicks the winning goal in the last 2 minutes.

Scotch won by 4 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philhawk said:
How'd the Kennedy's go for Xavier?

Did some good things, but couldn't make the distance from 30m out at one stage.

Probably due to his unfit state......hasn't played in a while.

josh kennedy took a few good grabs yesterday but nothing could stop scotty sherwen, that kid is an absolute freak, he won the game for scotch after scotch missed some seriously easy chances in front of goal. pete jacobs should be sent out to pasture.

Yeah I'd have to agree that Sammy Lees will play AFL one day, but don't discount Matt Lilley who is currently being repremanded by the 10A coach for being a total smartarse.

Player Analysis: Matthew Lilley
Mid-Season Report
Personal Profile:

DOB: 12.09.90
Year Level 2006: Year 10
Position: Back-Pocket and Bench
Height: 178cm
Weight: 93kg
Nicknames: Nadia, Harmesy
Hobbies: Nadia, Taking strolls along the beach with Nadia, playing snooker with Nadia, and writing crappy mid-season reports on 10A football players with Nadia.
Dislikes: Considine, anyone related or associated with Considine, FIG

Preseason Fitness Testing:

Beep Test: 9.8
40m Sprint: 7.15
5m Vic-Fit Agility Test: 24 seconds
Fat Content: 21% body fat content

2006 10A Football APS Season:

10A team:
Total Games: 4
Games: 4
Goals: 2
Behinds: 4

Among The Best-Honour Section:

10A team: 0

Summary:

After a disappointing 2004 season, Matthew has recovered with great vigour and passion to maintain his high standards. Touted by his team mates’ as a verbose loudmouth and profound ‘know-it-all,’ Matthew has exceeded his expectations by supporters and coaches alike by managing to kick two goals for the season. After being dropped in Round 4, he has been training hard and fighting courageously to regain his bench warming duties amongst the 10A team and has earned much respect for doing such a fantastic job.

The highlight of Matthew’s career was back in 1996 when he was nominated for the inaugural McDonald’s Encouragement Award at his local Greensborough Auskick and joined the likes of Edward Drake and Daniel Dufty to take out such an award.

Perhaps the lowlight of his career was when he inadvertently kept the ball in play by tapping it to the opposition full forward in which a goal resulted.

The AFL clubs have started analysing his strengths and weaknesses over the past couple of weeks an indicate that he must improve on his discipline, sledging of opposition players and decision making if he is planning on having any impact of the much anticipated 2009 draft.

Matthew Lille Mid-Season Report

After a disappointing 2004 season, Matthew has recovered with great vigour and passion to maintain his high standards. Touted by his team mates’ as a verbose loudmouth and profound ‘know-it-all,’ Matthew has exceeded his expectations by supporters and coaches alike by managing to kick two goals for the season. After being dropped in Round 4, he has been training hard and fighting courageously to regain his bench warming duties amongst the 10A team and has earned much respect for doing such a fantastic job.

The highlight of Matthew’s career was back in 1996 when he was nominated for the inaugural McDonald’s Encouragement Award at his local Greensborough Auskick and joined the likes of Edward Drake and Daniel Dufty to take out such an award.

Perhaps the lowlight of his career was when he inadvertently kept the ball in play by tapping it to the opposition full forward in which a goal resulted.

The AFL clubs have started analysing his strengths and weaknesses over the past couple of weeks an indicate that he must improve on his discipline, sledging of opposition players and decision making if he is planning on having any impact of the much anticipated 2009 draft.

That bloke, matt Lilley, you call him must be pretty unfit. 9.8 on beep test, 178cm tall and a whopping 93 kilograms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back